Best game of all time?? (1 Viewer)

Bainesy

HSC
x.christina said:
Guitar Hero I, II, III and World Tour.

I quite liked Ratchet and Clank. Laugh if you want. but besides Guitar Hero its the only game I can beat my brother at :D
Ezzz1990 said:
The GTA Series, The Sims 2 (inc. all it's various expansion and stuff packs), Sim City 4 (inc. Rush Hour expansion pack), Singstar, and Rollercoaster Tycoon 3.
Dombrovski said:
Um... not in order;

you two people obviously dont play many games at all if these GTA and Guitar Hero are the best you can think of

Dark Messiah of might and magic
Vamipre Masquerade; Bloodlines
Fear... only played it once... and loved it; its on the list for me to buy :D... once i can actually find it
Diablo (didnt really fancy diablo 2 as much)
NWN series... i loved the sotrylines... lol
HMM3
Any of the "Age of" myth,emp,kings

lol... i love my fantasy/rpg games XD
I agree with this, NWN, AOMythology, AOE and HOMM3 are some excellent games

Red Alert, Starcraft and UT series also great

and finally, Fifa games suck, Fifa 09 is possibly worst game in the last several years (in terms of gameplay that is, which is basically the whole game) and Halo is a medicore shooter, inferior to many others (UT, Crysis, Crysis Warhead, the string of army games) that Xbox owners are clinging too for no apparent reason

there. the world is now a better place

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
回复: Best game of all time??

If you don't play CoD4 you are missing out.
The game generates a sustained amount of adrenalin rush and lolz (highly amusing moments) at the same time in multiplayer.

• Knifing, such a classic, the thought of running/strafing at your target and then pressing V to cut the fucker is quite exhilirating for the person who successfully kills the victim with the knife and embarassing for the person who got knifed and can prove how vulnerable they are.
  • Helicopters, can fuck up the battle quite a bit. An opponent was known to have died from a fall after being knocked off by the impact of the bullets while standing on a railing.
  • Airstrikes, sends everyone ducking for cover scared shitless. Summon airstrikes at position known to have the greatest density of opponents on map.
  • Nasty perks that get activated when you are about to die: Martydom allows you to drop a grenade when you die and last stand lets you use your pistol before dying to try and wreak revenge on the person who got you. Can instigate instant rage. The former perk discourages close combat slaughter.
  • RPGs, very fun objects to fire around especially at large groups to end standoffs in team deathmatchesm, taking out the person in the window, "trade" RPG shots with another person or if you are plain desperate, fire it right next to you and an opponent who you think is going to take you down with the knife just to lessen the embarassment by taking the opponent with you.
  • JUMP OFF A HIGH BUILDING AND DIE then receive 250 EXPERIENCE AND COMPLETE A CHALLENGE!!!
  • Grenade launcher attachment, quite fun to lob when you don't have a direct line of sight, or, even better, if an opponent is too close, fire the attachment and look at its kill symbol, they've been "tamponed"!
  • Blowing up random cars for fun and even more fun when it was someone hiding near it. Death by exploding car.

If you instead prefer to play dota or any other role playing game in a LAN game then you are a prick and I hope I will smas...I mean rearrange your facial features.

boris

Banned
HSC
x.christina said:
And who would want to do that??
It wasn't directed at you lol but i dont know. Miranda Kerr can have a go if she wants

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
boris said:
It wasn't directed at you lol but i dont know. Miranda Kerr can have a go if she wants
Haha. I actually don't have a shit witty come back for you.

boris

Banned
HSC
x.christina said:
Haha. I actually don't have a shit witty come back for you.
so, like, seeing as miranda kerr isn't around, you could like, do it instead

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
boris said:
so, like, seeing as miranda kerr isn't around, you could like, do it instead
I'd like to see you try to get me.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
boris said:
yeah, i'd rather not
Ugh. Thank god. Stop talking about me and sucking ur dick then.coz I don't want to know lol

7oas7y

HSC
The Game
RULE 1: You are now playing The Game.
RULE 2: Whenever you think about The Game, you lose.
RULE 3: Whenever you lost, you must announce it.
The objective of The Game is to stop thinking about the game.

7oas7y

HSC
John Oliver said:
Hey fuckhead, notice that the a key and the o key are on different ends of the keyboard and then realise that I was posting about World at War.

Anyone who plays WoW is a loss for humanity and should be purged from the genepool.
As a matter of fact, I didn't notice that. Thanks for pointing that out! I just naturally assumed you made a typo. sozlol.

But nonetheless. WaW sounds kinda gay.

Dr. Oyster

HSC
7oas7y said:
The Game
I love that game!

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i got 2.53ghz centrino 2 dual core, 3gb ram, ati mobility radeon hd 3650 (512mb), this is on my laptop. It should be fine i reckon.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
7oas7y said:
The Game
Lol. I lost.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Final Fantasy VII but Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core may beat it... i'll know soon enough once i play it :D

boris

Banned
HSC
fuck do u asians even have eyes? Why cant i see ur eyes u asian?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)