Best MMORPG? (1 Viewer)

chook 05

Sum Fulla
HSC
mmorpgs are pretty much the bestest games ever :lol:

so what one do u rate the best of all time?

so far...
World of Warcraft = 2
Runescape = 1
Evercrack = 1

Last edited:

seakebab

HSC
World of Warcraft, hands down.

Warhammer Online, is a good competitor, I've only played it once, but it's quite goooood, takes all the positive features of other MMOs and shoves it into one making it pretty awesome and easy to get into :D It might be too PvP based for some people though.

For something unique, City of Heroes is a pretty damn good MMORPG.

:hammer:

HalcyonSky

HSC
wow is pretty much unparalleled at the moment

The only way any MMORPG will surpass or match it is if a game comes out that successfully strays away from the grinding / questing / instance farming gameplay and comes up with something unique

mattchis

HSC
unfortunatly game makers wont try something different if it is costing them heaps of money to create, why try for something unique and it could fail costing the company heaps

damn the expenses it costs to make games! we would actually have some decent games out if there were close to no expenses :p

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
COD4 FTWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! [ FPS ]

man i heard there are like 20 million online accounts for WoW, i know asian freaks have more then 1 account but FFS. lol

i might try the game out if its that popular after my uni exams.

Anyone here play or played age of mythology/titans, that game was awesom!!

Debaser33

HSC
WoW is far too Grind-tastic for my liking, I like Runescape simply for the nostalgia of when I first started playing years ago.

SHauo1992

HSC
chook 05 said:
wow.. -vomit- :D

rs ftw :uhhuh:
WTF u = phail.....:mad1:
Runescape???? correct me if im wrong but that game sux... no offense to anyone but it really does. gameplay, graphics, weapons, armour are all better in WOW, lol i cant believe people still play that game.

Hey anyone here play on WOW scape????? im Clauras* ALLIANCE FTW
*CHARACTERS NAME LOL

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Debaser33 said:
WoW is far too Grind-tastic for my liking, I like Runescape simply for the nostalgia of when I first started playing years ago.
How can you call a game where you can reach the level cap in less than a week grindtastic? There's more of a grind in console RPGs than World of Warcraft, and that's saying something.

I vote for Everquest II. PVE in Everquest II has much more depth than WoW and it has so many more genuine customisation options from appearance, to sub classes, to base classes that it blows WoW out of the water. PvP is dreadful, but it's been a while since a MMO has done PvP well.

EpicFailGuy

Banned
HSC

man i heard there are like 20 million online accounts for WoW, i know asian freaks have more then 1 account but FFS. lol

FUCK YES!! and do I remember something like a troy map which you had fuckloads of resources and just a massive wall between you and your enemy.. that map was shit crazy

Uncle

Banned
HSC

MMORPGS and RPGS are the worst crocks of shit that has taken control over the gaming world.

monsters.
dungeons.
dragons.
elves.
dwarves.
ogres.

what the fuck.

and what a waste of reflexes too.

just stick to cod4.
in hong kong or china and often elsewhere they would literally KILL to get some fucking super rare item or even die from fatigue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)