Best mobile phone (1 Viewer)

SucRii

Banned
HSC
I wanna buy myself a new phone, and im not sure whether i should restrict my options to Nokia.

im looking for a phone that has a large-ish screen and at least about 5mps.

I have no clue (and i have searched) which to chose, so opinions would be great (regardless of brand).

johony

HSC
anything with google android imo
but iphone if you don't care about the camera

Last edited:

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
I'm posting and speeding
I think there is a clear winner here
iPhone

Dx_God

HSC
i would get an iphone if u enjoy playing around with ur phone most of the time and the features are pretty good. and if u really want to show off then get a porche phone (P'9521 or P'9522 if ur out of money (basically the same price as iphone)). basically u can get a P9522 for around $500 (though the offical price is around 800) and it got the features above ur qualifications with scratchproof screen and fingerprint sensor and "porche" on it to really help u show off infront of everyone. but if u really want to make everyone else's phone look crap and go for the extreme then i would get P9521. though it is much more expensive (official price of $2.5k) and crappier features but the slick design is just worth dying for, seriously. (i seriously want one lol, maybe i'll get one after i make my first million or so (which is probably never... *sigh*))

johony

HSC
lol a porsche phone
aka how to look like a wanker

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)