Best place you've been? (1 Viewer)

Bendent

HSC
Northern China in the winter. There was something un-China-like about the place. That was a fair few years ago though.

And Hong Kong if I feel like I'm not surrounded by enough people.
i can understand what u mean. lots of russian influence

philphie

Banned
HSC
avenue Montaigne, 8th Arrondissement, Paris and the Cinematheque Paris

milocole

Plane Nut
HSC
Some parts of Canada and northern Washington state are awesome. Best scenery you will ever see.

Central park is pretty amazing too.

aussie-boy

HSC
Cambodia is beautiful, they also have some of the best food I've ever eaten

5233andy

HSC
I've now been to:

England, Italy, Austria, Germany, France, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Switzerland and Hong Kong

rx34

HSC
Switzerland Zermatt ftw. It's like a christmas winterland.

Sham

92NTY6
HSC
been to malaysia, macau, hongkong, vanuatu (cruise)...

but experience-ly, photographically and just overall i honestly cant top aus..

nothings beating swagging in the Finke Gorge National, NT..
detouring off the Great Ocean Road, VIC..
or catching sunsets off the white opal dust at Lightning Ridge, NSW.

my family hopes ill grow out of it an expand tourist-ically xD

Eliseeeee

HSC
i've been to about 14 countries but most when i was young and can only remember thailand, cambodia, vietnam and indonesia.
of those, tho my favourite was bali, there is a beautiful little town called amed on the coast which isnt as touristy and has great snorkelling and diving. and the people there are so nice

RDX

one8seven
HSC
Uni Grad
Venice, Italy. Went a few years ago on a family trip, was very memorable.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i havent been out of aus so id have to say, gold coast... <3
perth beaches are nice too. you can actually watch a beach sunset there instead of a sunrise here in the east :D

hate, hate, HATE tasmania. mainly because of the shit weather + old people + nothing to do there. and probably because ive been forced to go there like 10 times to visit family

yoddle

is cool
HSC
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
San Francisco, USA
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hey can you please tell me about San Francisco as I have flights booked there sometime in the next 12-14 munfs.

russia

definitely russia (specifically st petersburg)
How did you go about getting a visa? My travel agent said it's really hard but then I read somewhere you just buy one?

i havent been out of aus so id have to say, gold coast... <3
perth beaches are nice too. you can actually watch a beach sunset there instead of a sunrise here in the east :D

hate, hate, HATE tasmania. mainly because of the shit weather + old people + nothing to do there. and probably because ive been forced to go there like 10 times to visit family
Oh :( that's disappointing, i love Tasmania. You aren't forced to go somewhere horrible like Burnie are you? Hobart's funky as, and the Tasman Peninsula has some of the best scenery in the whole world, if you can avoid the mass murderers.

Mine would have to be Heidelberg, Berlin and Amsterdam (but you lose interest in all things dildo very quickly) and the novelty of being offered cocaine on every street corner wears off, surprisingly)) I could 100% live in Berlin i think. Actually Cologne is pretty cool too, me and my friend got lured inside a pub for like three hours with a whole soccer team one snowy afternoon when we were on a 12hr train stopover.

Brussels can be cool if you know the right people, it's got lots of cool little nooks and crannys and really really friendly people. Taipei in Taiwan was so awesome, even though I was only there for a day, Asia is just SO different to everywhere else in the world.

I am going OS for 12 months in May, so I will have even more at the end of that. Also, when I'm 21 I get about 6-7 grand from my deceased grandmother, which I've decided i'm going to get a group of friends and go on a U.S. road trip from Boston to San Francisco.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)