Best Texts for Each Module (1 Viewer)

Cl324

HSC
N/A
Unfortunately, my teacher chose the shittiest combination available. But from what I can gather in the other classes

AOS: Romulus
Mod A: Frankenstein/Blade Runner
Mod B: Hamlet
Mod C: Julius Caesar

In your opinion, what are the best texts for each Module?

madharris

HSC
N/A
I didn't think that you could do 2 Shakespeare's?

m.jakaran

HSC
We were lucky enough to pretty much just choose and I think we got the best. AOS-Dickinson, A-Frankenstein/Blade Runner,B-Speeches,C- Julius Caesar

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
We were lucky enough to pretty much just choose and I think we got the best. AOS-Dickinson, A-Frankenstein/Blade Runner,B-Speeches,C- Julius Caesar
Fuark jakaran

Dude I reckon Hughes is better for Mod C =P, and I couldn't imagine an easier text for Belonging than AYLI. I think I'm biased though =P.

Also, I'll bring your hard drive to uni on friday.

Cl324

HSC
N/A
So lucky you got to choose. I'm doing speeches as well....which was great until they started to specify which speech to write about. I'm contemplating learning Hamlet just for the HSC because i cbf to write a prepared essay for each one.

nightweaver066

HSC
So lucky you got to choose. I'm doing speeches as well....which was great until they started to specify which speech to write about. I'm contemplating learning Hamlet just for the HSC because i cbf to write a prepared essay for each one.
what happens if you write about two Shakespearean texts for English in the HSC?

asdfqwerty

HSC
imo if i got to pick my own texts i wouldve done

AOS- Romulus
Module A- Gatsby/browning poems
Module B- Hamlet
Module C- The Queen.

or alternative, frankenblade for module a and birthday letters for module c.

how come u are doing 2 shakespeare's?

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
I personally am not a fan of Romulus so I would have gone with something else for AOS but seeing as I haven't seen many other texts for AOS, Romulus could be better than what I think it is.
Otherwise, I think FrankenBlade is really good for module A and Caesar for module C.

Cl324

HSC
N/A
what happens if you write about two Shakespearean texts for English in the HSC?
I'm not sure but my teacher says they dont care. The question says you're allowed to pick any one question from each section though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)