best way to go about things? Girls? (1 Viewer)

m.c.moey

Purple's a fruit
HSC
hiya 2 all the girls out there.
I find that its realy hard to talk to and initiate proper conversation with some girls for the first time.
so the question is this..
Whats the best way for a guy to approach you in a way that your phone number will end up in his fone by the end of the conversation lol

- L1n -

HSC
m.c.moey said:
I find that its realy hard to talk to and initiate proper conversation with some girls for the first time.
Whats the best way for a guy to approach you in a way that your phone number will end up in his fone by the end of the conversation lol

Flip our ur Cheque account and show them that u have dough.

lol kidding buddy, but to answer ur question from a male perspective, it varies from girl to girl. Just be urself and if they wanna give it they will. If they don't suck it in and walk away.

s2caz

just smile.
HSC
i suppose it depends on what kind of girl you're asking.. the best line to start a convo is "hi, how you doing?" and if the girl doesnt mind then she'll reply and then im sure you can keep the convo flowing.. and just slightly steer the conversation to where you want it to go;; if she doesnt reply then i suppose you can keep trying or just forget about it ><;;
like~ honestly.. there are girls who absolutely hate giving out their numbers (like my friends) and there are girls who dont mind~ good luck!!

Last edited:

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
m.c.moey said:
says the guy thats supposedly mad hardcore lad....

m.c.moey

Purple's a fruit
HSC
mr_brightside said:
says the guy thats supposedly mad hardcore lad....
lol aye i never said i had trouble, just seeking to perfect my skills..
u can never stop learning.. especialy wif girls.. der 2 complicated.
cheque book idea wud probli work best :p

HSC
N/A
Are you confident and/or good looking?
Give them a compliment. Make them smile. Um, also are you approaching realllly good looking girls? Not that they would be mean to you or anything but they would normally go out/get with good looking guys. You know how it works. You sound like you don't have much confidence.

m.c.moey

Purple's a fruit
HSC
The_Apprentice said:
Are you confident and/or good looking?
Give them a compliment. Make them smile. Um, also are you approaching realllly good looking girls? Not that they would be mean to you or anything but they would normally go out/get with good looking guys. You know how it works. You sound like you don't have much confidence.
lol no no dont get me wrong.
i dont have a confidence problem.. unless maybe im over-confident sometimes lol i guess thats kind of annoying for some girls but yeah lol
sheesh maybe i shouldnt have started this thread, the whole purpose was 2 create a thread where guys can see what girls like and what they dont, im not looking to pick up any sheilas lol ive got one already shel probli stab me if i did such a thing

mr_brightside

HSC
m.c.moey said:
lol aye i never said i had trouble, just seeking to perfect my skills..
u can never stop learning.. especialy wif girls.. der 2 complicated.
cheque book idea wud probli work best :p
haha :p so you say.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
If you cant maintain a conversation with them, they will get that vibe and realise they dont actually want to talk to you so then the coversation wont flow and its a dead end. So yeah if you cant talk to them straight away, its a no hoper so id just give up. There's nothing worse than an awkward struggling convo.

mr_brightside

HSC
*~Dazed~* said:
There's nothing worse than an awkward struggling convo.
I love when that happen's in a group of people.

I pull out my "So, how bout those awkward silences ay?"
usually gets a larf :eek:

m.c.moey

Purple's a fruit
HSC
mr_brightside said:
I love when that happen's in a group of people.

I pull out my "So, how bout those awkward silences ay?"
usually gets a larf :eek:
"soo.. do u like.. stuff.." usualy works 2

Project

Permanently Confuddled
HSC
m.c.moey said:
"soo.. do u like.. stuff.." usualy works 2
Said in a cartoony way with a funny face. :rolleyes:

Start the conversation by referring to the environment... like if you're standing in a line, complain that its taking too long or something?
"So, you waiting for _____ too?" (I know, bad example).

If they're really barring you... "You're not hot enough to be so bitchy" (and make a quick getaway to avoid the fallout). :cool:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
meh, i like the fallout. Sometimes i think i bring it upon myself, but you can get some really funny responses, much to the amusement of her hotter, more friendly friends[who you then crack on to next]

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
m.c.moey said:
Getting a number is easy. Just ask: WHATS YOUR NUMBER? :p

Getting them to turn up.. is another story all together.

m.c.moey

Purple's a fruit
HSC
Mike Ockisard said:
all you have to do is talk to them and pinch them on the breast a few times during the conversation to let them know you're flirting (left breast only, if you do it to the right breast that just fuckin perverted, but im guessing oyu already know that)

and afterwards just say 'so whats your number' and if that doesnt work for you, probably nothing will
roflllll now thats gangster..

today some chick from some poshy skool was givin me attitude at a study day for english advanced, so i started sticking post-it notes on her back that said mean things 2 her.. lol her friend turned out 2 be sittin right behind me.. that was quite akward

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
that's pretty idiotic ..

and post it notes don't stick very long on backs. i've tried :p

elsapelle

HSC
welllll firstly I mean you have to be comfortable with YOURSELF to be okay with talking to people, I say if you go out and meet people just start usual 'get to know you' convos, then from there just talk about anything that pops into your head.. from doing that you'll see if you two are similiar... or not... I mean every girl is different though. Some girls like the mysterious guy who sits in the corner, others like guys to be more upfront... but I say just go out and walk up to girls and say hi! It doesn't matter if you get their number or not because you gain more experience with girls every time you talk to them... anyways im rambling lol. But to me, I like a guy who will just come up, smile and say hi! Comment on your surroundings, but not in a too negative 'this place is so borng blah blah' way or you'll come across as being a not so nice person to be round.
tata

lozziv

HSC
Hey,
The best way to get a girls number is to give off a good first impression: be yourself when you approach her and don't be a wanker because that will just send her in the other direction :p
If you know from the first minute or so that she isn't interested, then back off.. As they say there are plenty more fish in the sea.
Hope thats a bit of a help for u :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)