Best wishes for your hsc exams! (1 Viewer)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
For all the year 12s doing their HSC tomorrow and as someone who has been through it and has seen and helped many been through this tough year, keep this in the back of your head if you ever panic in any of your upcoming HSC exam or doubt yourself:

Be proud of where you have come
Be calm where the clock ticks
Keep your mind clear of what you need to do
Keep your heart strong and firm on your goals
Finally let your creativity and knowledge shine.

I wish you guys all the very very best for tomorrow's English exams and the rest of the HSC exam period :) (It will be over sooner than you know it, have no regrets-cause you have/will give it your best)

P.S. I made the short mantra/poem myself as I reflected on this year's HSC cohort and the deepest wishes I have for them to succeed in their aspirations in life (of which HSC may/may not be a significant step towards :))

Jakulore

HSC
For all the year 12s doing their HSC tomorrow and as someone who has been through it and has seen and helped many been through this tough year, keep this in the back of your head if you ever panic in any of your upcoming HSC exam or doubt yourself:

Be proud of where you have come
Be calm where the clock ticks
Keep your mind clear of what you need to do
Keep your heart strong and firm on your goals
Finally let your creativity and knowledge shine.

I wish you guys all the very very best for tomorrow's English exams and the rest of the HSC exam period :) (It will be over sooner than you know it, have no regrets-cause you have/will give it your best)

P.S. I made the short mantra/poem myself as I reflected on this year's HSC cohort and the deepest wishes I have for them to succeed in their aspirations in life (of which HSC may/may not be a significant step towards :))
Thank you Strawberrye!!!<3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)