• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Big Brother 2008 (1 Viewer)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Zrap said:
Fucking Rebecca Wilson is a slut, this is practically a fortress of hate being delivered to Terrence on national TV.
Oh God, she is without a doubt the dumbest, most prejudiced piece of shit ever. I was yelling at my TV while she was talking.

"Why did you shower naked with 21 year old girls"
IT'S A FUCKING SHOWER!

grr

Nathan is bloody hilarious. I love that guy.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Oh God, she is without a doubt the dumbest, most prejudiced piece of shit ever. I was yelling at my TV while she was talking.

"Why did you shower naked with 21 year old girls"
IT'S A FUCKING SHOWER!

grr

Nathan is bloody hilarious. I love that guy.
Fuck yeah, so was i, somehow i wanted to get to the gold coast and give that bitch the biggest fucking backhand in the world.
"Your a 51 year old, why did you want to go in the house"
UM NOT FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT IN LIFE.
Slut, she would be the worst.
Nathan and the other boys didnt care, and Tim was the only one verbally standing up for him.
I Liked how Terrence goes "YOU'RE RUBBISH, THATS ABSOLUTELY GARBAGE"
She's like "YOU ARE A CRYBABY"
Someone drive over her face

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
She didn't say 'you are a crybaby' she said brigitte's crybaby comment was well-deserved as terrence did nothing but provoke brigitte. And he did. Terrence was pathetic on last nights show and he pretty much represents everything i fucking hate about people. Especially his holier-than-thou attitude. And he is wrong in assuming that 'manners' are learnt entirely in the household which one grows up in. No. Maybe he should be told that Brigitte went to a private school, that indicates what type of peers she would have grown up with.

Brigitte's father was well within his rights and I'm glad Rebecca Wilson made a fool of Terrence. Shame on Tim Brunero for trying to stand up for that old cunt.

Nathan made the best point in that telling Terrence 'did you ever think that maybe she just didn't want to talk to you' Terrence should've faced it. And yes, being 51 I would assume he was well aware of the consequences of him showering naked, but he did it anyway to be 'out there.' He would have been well aware of girls being uncomfortable around him, but he wasn't being realistic and tried to make excuses

He also showed just how fucking childish he is in claiming 'your last name is not einstein' to Brigitte's dad, trying to make a fool out of him with a childish dismissive comment when he should have just been mature and apologized for unneccessarily making a comment on live national TV about brigitte's family when he had no solid proof, nor does he know them.

Remember, the big brother house is not a realistic environment, there is no external validity in such a reality show/social experiment and the housemates themselves have said emotions are magnified x 10. I highly doubt Brigitte is that ill-mannered outside, and she also showed that she wouldn't be so disrespectful on the outside, but Terrence is a fucking idiot.

Last edited:

Zrap

glock9
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
She didn't say 'you are a crybaby' she said brigitte's crybaby comment was well-deserved as terrence did nothing but provoke brigitte. And he did. Terrence was pathetic on last nights show and he pretty much represents everything i fucking hate about people. Especially his holier-than-thou attitude. And he is wrong in assuming that 'manners' are learnt entirely in the household which one grows up in. No. Maybe he should be told that Brigitte went to a private school, that indicates what type of peers she would have grown up with.

Brigitte's father was well within his rights and I'm glad Rebecca Wilson made a fool of Terrence. Shame on Tim Brunero for trying to stand up for that old cunt.

Nathan made the best point in that telling Terrence 'did you ever think that maybe she just didn't want to talk to you' Terrence should've faced it. And yes, being 51 I would assume he was well aware of the consequences of him showering naked, but he did it anyway to be 'out there.' He would have been well aware of girls being uncomfortable around him, but he wasn't being realistic and tried to make excuses

He also showed just how fucking childish he is in claiming 'your last name is not einstein' to Brigitte's dad, trying to make a fool out of him with a childish dismissive comment when he should have just been mature and apologized for unneccessarily making a comment on live national TV about brigitte's family when he had no solid proof, nor does he know them.

Remember, the big brother house is not a realistic environment, there is no external validity in such a reality show/social experiment and the housemates themselves have said emotions are magnified x 10. I highly doubt Brigitte is that ill-mannered outside, and she also showed that she wouldn't be so disrespectful on the outside, but Terrence is a fucking idiot.
There's a limit however, she overstepped her professional boundaries by providing bias opinions that reflect just her personal hate for Terrence and not the whole situation in general, Tim tried to look at it from all perspectives through Brig and Terrence, and believed her attitude was disasterous. In conclusion Rebecca Wilson should be fired.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
Nope, someone needed to put Terrence in his place, he seems like he thinks his parent-of-the-year or something.
That was a bit dodgy, but who actually listens to him..
Nathan is the funniessst

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
from what I've read from here and other places it seems that Rebecca Wilson did go too far.
Terrence did need to get a headcheck. in the wrong people, the 'older generation' mentality is just as bad as what he saw as the Y generation. but I think RW went the wrong way about expressing her opinion. perhaps this was a low attempt at ratings? ah well it worked, I'll probably tune in next week.

fingers crossed for travis to be evicted this week! i don't like biUnca but i think she should stay in for ben's sake.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
your.knee said:
from what I've read from here and other places it seems that Rebecca Wilson did go too far.
Terrence did need to get a headcheck. in the wrong people, the 'older generation' mentality is just as bad as what he saw as the Y generation. but I think RW went the wrong way about expressing her opinion. perhaps this was a low attempt at ratings? ah well it worked, I'll probably tune in next week.

fingers crossed for travis to be evicted this week! i don't like biUnca but i think she should stay in for ben's sake.
Ben's a pussy but, doesnt even know how to spoon, she practically wants to dry fuck him, but his like nahhh, pussy.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
She better get her tits out for "da boyz" to make up for it.
Does Pamela Anderson go on tonight? :D

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:

Who cares, she's a rude piece of shit and I hope someone decapitates her.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
i hardly even watch the show but i know that fucking rebecca wilson idiot has no clue.

SO yeah that terrance dude seems like a bit of a tosser but that just seems to be his personality at his age, id rather hang out with someone like that then someone random who burps in my face or thhows flower on me while im sleeping and who is a stupid bitch.

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
biUnca is so annoying. she was wrong about the mole, so what? her reaction really just hammered home her "mature 19yo" image that she wants to portray.
i voted in the poll on the bb homepage and shes winning on 'who will you vote to evict'
her and travis piss me off equally

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I don't know which I'd rather, but I know that they would both be down the bottom of my list.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Well, I decided to give up my 'i hate bb now that brigitte is gone' because FNL was good this week. Maybe because she was on :eek:

mike goldman, ryan and bree are really good hosts. Alot of people on the BBBA forums hate them though. whyz. but then again the average age on the BBBA forums is like 40yo

It's so suspicious this year though, and with that whole brigitte thing it's looking that bb is more and more rigged.

A top producer at BB placed the maximum bet allowable on brigitte to be evicted the night she was too be booted out. And the excuse that the polls showed brigitte was going to be evicted is erroneous because the percentages were pretty fucking close when they showed it on eviction night. I smell rigging.

They are force-feeding terri down the publics throats too, and now she is the most popular. Pretty sure show is rigged for terri to win. Which makes me like her alot less.

I don't mind terri, i hate her views on almost everything she has expressed her views on and i think she thinks backwards but i kinda like her, don't want her to win though.

I'm going for ben or travis, or alice.

I even don't mind rory that much anymore, i was suprised at brigittes farewell message to rory, it was sweet.

Def don't want cherry to win, apparantly his parents have set up a 'vote to keep cherry in the house' fund. lol.

HSC
Benny boo boo boo to win!

hiphophooray123 i am mesmerized by your avatar. They just keep moving all over the place. o_o

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
i hope cherry or travis goes.

terri ftw

but yes i agree with hhh123 how its annoying how they single out terri sometimes e.g. emo terri. they did it with pamela with rory and cherry and that was annoying.
yeah i wouldn't be too upset if rory was evicted either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)