• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Big Brother 2008 (1 Viewer)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
They had a fake eviction so they started punching things and throwing items at steel doors, etc.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Who are we betting on to win?

I'd have to say Rory as favourite followed by Ben. I think terri is really too old, and not that loveable, she won't get the numbers behind her, alice is completely non-noteable and disinteresting, and travis would have to be the last person who could win it, annoying and way too weird for the majority.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
disinteresting people have typically taken it out

Ben
Peter
Trevor
Logans
Jamie

Only exceptions are Reggie and Aleisha imo

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
True, but I think the rules are different for girls, and alice is up against rory and ben who are formidably mediocre in their own rite.

Alvik

HSC
They're all pretty boring and I hope none of them win.

Unfortunately, one has to... So I'm going to go for...... Terri?

Alice is too boring
Ben is too annoying
Rory makes me want to die
Travis is just weird.

I was never into the show that much, but when I would watch it Brigette would always make me lol.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Graney said:
Who are we betting on to win?

I'd have to say Rory as favourite followed by Ben. I think terri is really too old, and not that loveable, she won't get the numbers behind her, alice is completely non-noteable and disinteresting, and travis would have to be the last person who could win it, annoying and way too weird for the majority.

terri is going to win like it or not (i don't like it)

she is shoved down the viewers throats by

a) the producers
b) kyle and jackie o
c) all three of the FNL hosts
d) all of the big mouth panelists
e) the housemates

'we want her to win' bla bla bla

i hope alice, travis or ben win tbh, fuck even rory. i don't dislike terri, but i hate the way she is force-fed to us.

alice is the most popular next down from terri in the pop polls on the website, then its rory and ben equally, then its travis.

without travis, that house would be so boring right now, even though it pretty much has been since brigitte got evicted, which is still being investigated because many ppl think it was rigged.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
terri is going to win like it or not (i don't like it)
It does smack a bit of voting manipulation. Some bastard in the production team probably put $10k on terri in week 2 when the odds were long.

Thanks to the favourable presentation of Terri, she's definetly the least disliked housemate, few voters would hate her.

But I don't think she'll be able to take it out, as much as people like her, I don't think she's got the personality necessary for a hardcore, voting fanbase to develop. Not in the same way Rory or Ben can get the 13 year old girls voting. Everyone likes her, but how many really love her? I don't think she'll get votes.

That said, Terri is fine too, really not bothered who wins now. But not alice. Nobbi should have won it.

We shall see.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Trevor was the best winner, he proposed to his wife which topped off the series :shy:

HSC
Half the time it's the one you don't want/expect to win who wins the whole thing. Like last year half the people thought Zach [?] was going to win and he didnt..

Uh i want Rory to win it. Alice is shit, & so is Travis. Terri is alright but not that great. Ben is cool [i liked him from the start] & Rory is pretty normal. I think from all of them Rory is probably the only one who actually needs the money.

The only reason i don't want Terri to win is because she was meant to be evicted in the first week if it was another housemate they wouldnt have returned them, i dont find it fair they they returned someone because they liked the person. =/

Knowing BB i think Alice, Travis or Terri will win. :mad1:

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
i just really really dont like travis
hes so annoying to me

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
hiphophooray123 said:
she is shoved down the viewers throats by

a) the producers
b) kyle and jackie o
c) all three of the FNL hosts
d) all of the big mouth panelists
e) the housemates
I totally agree. She's hardly out there personality wise I mean she's good for a laugh every now and then but she's hardly marketable. And her age is bought into every factor, she's old and intollerable... woo let's give her a prize.

And for the rest of them, Alice lacks in any actual substance- and for a Vet she's inexcusably dumb.

Rory is just like every other bronzed housemate from the "rough" side of life, he's a prize bogan and a womanizer and it is for this very reason I find him alright along with his giant shlong.

Travis has... issues.

Ben, he's nothing special but I hope he wins- purely because he's like a dear stuck in headlights and it's adorable.

Pace_T

HSC
i cant stand alice. way too competitive and just annoying. her face gives me the shits too.
i dont know why ben is so popular. one of the most plain and dull housemates ever.
i dont want any of them to win actually, fucking scum housemates this year. why do they always pick losers who are not worth watching?? but since one of them has to win i hope its rory cos he needs the money.
the only decent things to ever come out of this show are the 3 hosts, fitzy bree and goldman.
im actually glad its being axed, even though i watch it sometimes.

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
i think ben is a lot funnier than he appears because they don't really show a lot of his funny stuff, they show him more as rory's sidekick.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I think Ben's pretty funny and entertaining. I like his self depreciating humour. Plus he seems like a nice guy.

Rory was a dick to a lot of people. Travis is annoying. Alice is dull and has horrible hair. Terri is old and has a fat ass. Hence, go Ben.

bawd

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
I think Ben's pretty funny and entertaining. I like his self depreciating humour. Plus he seems like a nice guy.

Rory was a dick to a lot of people. Travis is annoying. Alice is dull and has horrible hair. Terri is old and has a fat ass. Hence, go Ben.
Ben's a Law Student, meaning his smarter than the pack, therefore does not need the money to get a head start (Although when you think about it, what would Rory do with the money?). He's an interesting fellow, though, and I think he's much smarter than he seems on BB.

Travis probably hasn't reached puberty, honestly. How does a guy get a voice so high? He's a nice enough boy though. BUT HE BURNT THE GARLIC BREAD!

Alice is boring and yes, she seems very dumb for a veterinarian.

Terri is old, but probably ran out of superannuation, or can't survive on a pension. She said she's a One Nation/Hanson supporter on one of the early promos for BB?

Rory is a bricklayer who probably doesn't earn much, and economically he probably deserves the money the most.

However, I don't care who wins, just so long as they donate some of their money (A good $50,000 minimum) to a respectable charity. :)

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Since when has BB been a charity case?

Why are we giving people money purely based on whether they need it more than the others.

Psh to that, he'll just blow it all on keno.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)