• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Big Brother 2008 (2 Viewers)

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
heck yes travis is out!

yea i would prefer ben or terri

conics2008

HSC
hey ben won this. i dont want old fucking tranny terri to win. she is a slut and a whore.

I want ben to win. screw everybody.

bawd

HSC
Alice out = YAY!

Travis out = Oh no!

The funny thing is Alice gives her share of the prize money to Travis, who gets evicted 5 minutes later. (He accumulated $1 million didn't he?)

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
bawd said:
The funny thing is Alice gives her share of the prize money to Travis, who gets evicted 5 minutes later. (He accumulated $1 million didn't he?)
I don't understand the whole evictees 'giving' prize money to a remaining housemate thing.

What is the point? Isn't the winner just going to get it all anyway? Is it just a way to keep the idea of prize money, and competition ever-present in the housemates psyche?

bottomsup

HSC
Graney said:
I don't understand the whole evictees 'giving' prize money to a remaining housemate thing.

What is the point? Isn't the winner just going to get it all anyway? Is it just a way to keep the idea of prize money, and competition ever-present in the housemates psyche?

I don't get why the housemates feel so honored if they're given the evictees money.

--- > "Umm... I don't care who you give your money to because in the end I'm going to get it all anyway."(Winner)

HSC
bawd said:
it's $250,000 this year...

Graney said:

It's dumb but i guess they think 'they liked me the most so they put it for me' even though only one person will win it all..

YAY for the final three. Rory or Ben <3

Either one of them would be awesome :)

im looking forward to the finale; i want to see how they're going to do it, & who will come one ;o

SiN3m

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
gretel is getting 65k to make an appearance tonight on the finale lol.

apparantly past housemates from other series will be there too.

lol wtf? it's not as if her appearance is gonna really matter..... 65k....far out

yeah al lthe old housemates....i just wanna c sara-marie and hotdogs!

HSC
terri will. if she does it'll be plain rigged. she was booted out and came back because the show hosts liked her. & then she wins. PSHT!

rory<3

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
haha this recap footage is funny
esp. jamie's "i'm NOT crying!"
and vesna (L)

conics2008

HSC
fuck terri the 60 year old whore won it. she can go kill her self, I hate that slut.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
oh what a big suprise :rolleyes:

though her reaction was touching :) im sure she's a sweet lady, but brigitte and nobbi should have been the top 2 and everyone knows that.
+1

louise08

HSC
conics2008 said:
fuck terri the 60 year old whore won it. she can go kill her self, I hate that slut.
harsh.. why do you dislike terri so much?

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
ashlea: what does naive mean?
other dude: sorta like.. clueless
ashlea: i love that movie!

ashlea (L)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)