• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Big Brother 2008 (1 Viewer)

SiN3m

HSC
your.knee said:
ashlea: what does naive mean?
other dude: sorta like.. clueless
ashlea: i love that movie!

ashlea (L)
dear GOD! i hate Clueless! i wanna rip cher limb from limb and pull out her trachea so i never have to hear that whining voice again!!!!

atreus

HSC
i heard that a bit before the voting lines closed they showed the graph and the faces and that ben would have won. i dont think theyve ever shown the faces before. how much did the producers want terri to win?

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
thank the pope big brother is finished. the show is nothing but a good perve on these people and how they interact with one another.

watch this space, chnl ten is going to come up with some stupid shit again.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
lol i listened to kyle and jackie-o show today and they had goss from the bb finale after party

apparantly rhianna and rory basically fucked in the nightclub with everyone crowding around them taking photos. rhiannas dress was full hiked up while she was sitting on rory grinding really hard and fast, they were full into it and she was throwing her hair back and moaning lol.

and ben rejected bianca after she told him she was interested in a relationship, ben hooked up with some blonde(s) and bianca stormed out crying.

and apparantly nobbi is a really good dancer and him and jackie-o were dirty dancing all night.

bawd

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
lol i listened to kyle and jackie-o show today and they had goss from the bb finale after party

apparantly rhianna and rory basically fucked in the nightclub with everyone crowding around them taking photos. rhiannas dress was full hiked up while she was sitting on rory grinding really hard and fast, they were full into it and she was throwing her hair back and moaning lol.

and ben rejected bianca after she told him she was interested in a relationship, ben hooked up with some blonde(s) and bianca stormed out crying.

and apparantly nobbi is a really good dancer and him and jackie-o were dirty dancing all night.
LOL.

Gross at the Rihanna grinding Rory thing.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:

lol, I hope all that's true. Especially the ben and bianca part.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Wow Rhianna's daughter is gonna be in for some fun in high school with a mother like that. :)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
lol i just went into commonwealth bank in enmore to withdraw money and rhianna was working, i didn't get her, i got some dude who kept trying to get me to get a personal loan, rhianna kept looking at me, maybe she can smell big brother fans. i smiled at her when i left and she smiled back though. i was thinking 'lol u were dry humping rory in a club'

Zrap

glock9
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
lol i just went into commonwealth bank in enmore to withdraw money and rhianna was working, i didn't get her, i got some dude who kept trying to get me to get a personal loan, rhianna kept looking at me, maybe she can smell big brother fans. i smiled at her when i left and she smiled back though. i was thinking 'lol u were dry humping rory in a club'
lol i was in westfield (in Newcastle) yesterday and i saw one of the Logan twins, these chicks went up and got photos and stuff, wish it was rhianna but.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I thought I once saw some guy from Big Brother on the train, but I forgot his name and I wasn't sure if it was him.

TRUE STORY!

hairspray

HSC
Ennaybur said:
So I heard this was the last Big Brother?
I read somewhere that Channel 9 is gonna have a similar adaptation of the show, not sure if its true though.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
hairspray said:
I read somewhere that Channel 9 is gonna have a similar adaptation of the show, not sure if its true though.
Channel 7 probably hoping that Channel 9 does that, so they can destroy them in the ratings lol.

SiN3m

HSC
Aplus said:
Channel 7 probably hoping that Channel 9 does that, so they can destroy them in the ratings lol.

lol would definately decrease their ratings

Aplus

HSC
N/A
SiN3m said:
lol would definately decrease their ratings
That's my point:
  • Channel 9 gets it
  • Ratings drop
  • Channel 7 celebrate

SiN3m

HSC
Aplus said:
That's my point:
  • Channel 9 gets it
  • Ratings drop
  • Channel 7 celebrate

mmhmm and there's a reason channel 10 dropping it

andsince when have copies of an original done better? like ok we had australian idol, pretty popular, then u have 'australia's got talent' an 'X facotr' which are similar and yet clearly not as popular

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Maybe you aren't getting my point....
  • CHANNEL 9 PICKS IT UP
  • RATINGS IN THAT TIME SLOT DROP
  • CHANNEL 7 CELEBRATE BECAUSE THEY HAVE MORE VIEWERS THAN CHANNEL 9
  • THEY WIN THE COMPETITION FOR THAT TIME SLOT
How hard is it? Christ....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)