Big Brother Australia AXED (3 Viewers)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Big Brother Australia has been officially axed, with Channel 10 holding a media embargo on the announcement until midnight tonight.

The tragic news comes despite the best efforts of this year’s production staff who took risks to revive the BB format. It is also a huge shock for Big Brother Australia fans and the hundreds of employees involved with in show’s creation.

Our sources inside the Big Brother compound tell us the announcement was unexpected for the BB producers, who did what they felt was in the best interests of the show and believed this year would be a season benchmark.

We have also been informed the Big Brother “concept” will return to Channel 10, however this won’t be seen until at least 2010. No word on whether this project is part of the Endemol Big Brother franchise.
Ive enjoyed big brother over the years, but the idea has been getting stale, this season was barely worth watching. I like the idea of a new big brother type concept. I hope its really hard and edgy reality tv, big brother originally tried to come off as new and edgy but now they need to up the benchmark if they want the new show to succeed.

source: http://www.behindbigbrother.com/posts/2008/2252

bawd

HSC
Serius said:
Ive enjoyed big brother over the years, but the idea has been getting stale, this season was barely worth watching. I like the idea of a new big brother type concept. I hope its really hard and edgy reality tv, big brother originally tried to come off as new and edgy but now they need to up the benchmark if they want the new show to succeed.

source: http://www.behindbigbrother.com/posts/2008/2252
I liked this season's BB, primarily because they decided to take housemates from a larger cross section of the population. It's also interesting to watch the housemates development as the season progressed. I'm not surprised it's been axed, though.

dumarab

HSC
This season was so boring, the HM were so shit.

The good ones like Nobi, saxon and rebecca all left early on in the show. It was friggen horibble.

HSC
i personally find BB boring. It is has become more and more stupid over the years, about time it is axed.

zstar

HSC
N/A
I didn't even know that show was still on.

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Not that I even watch TV anymore except for some movies and the footy. But still, at least I can sleep well now that I know someone else isn't enjoying the steaming pile of excretement known as Big Brother.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Good fucking riddance to an absolutely MORONIC piece of filthy drivel.

Evilo

HSC
bawd said:
I liked this season's BB, primarily because they decided to take housemates from a larger cross section of the population..
Because Australia is full of transexuals (actually i havent decided what Travis is), a racist biggot (saxon), corey, and a midget.... with the rest of the housemates surfers, and clueless blonde bimbios...

im happy that they've dumped the show.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
which idiot watches BB. please tell me why. i want to read your fucked up reason.

xtremedude

awesome member
HSC
Fucking finally!!

ive been waiting 8 years for them to cancel this piece of shit

:axedeath:

Evilo

HSC
quote off big brother (flicking channels) "big brother why does the bedroom smell of egg salad gone off"

/facepalm

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
yaaaaaay

I'll admit I got into it for a while when that cute cute dog was in there. But that was seriously the only reason. Cute animals will get me to watch anything.

HSC
IHPF said:
Oh happy days! :D
+1 stupid brig brother just shows how desperate australian tv has gotton really, like with the singing bee they have had and other various supid shows haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)