• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Big Day Out 2007! (1 Viewer)

G

Gavvvvvin

AsyLum said:
Seeing as they haven't been here for a good while now, I'll call bullshit until I see some evidence :)
Lets just say my dads a pretty big player down at the cracker factory.

gtvwill

HSC
Christ hopefully there is some good metal there, *lives in hope for Rammstein,Cradle of filth or some other decent metal band*

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Cradle of Filth? Decent? Hahahahaha....if you like goblins :|

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
some shitty website said:
2007 BDO line up: Tool, Muse, The Strokes, Bloc Party, Audioslave, The Pixies, The Killers, Icehouse, The Eagles of Death Metal, The Who, Primal Scream, Jet, Silverchair, My Chemical Romance, Primus, Jurassic 5, The Kooks, Kaiser Chiefs, Trivium, A Fire Inside, Stone Sour, Angels and Airwaves, Augie March, Lost Prophets, Less Than Jake, Matisyahu, The Mars Volta.
Some of those rumours are pretty stupid, like Less Than Jake who are touring in November, and Matisyahu. Muse and Tool I kinda gathered would be there because of their tours, Tom Morello hinted pretty strongly that Audioslave would be there. Most of those I've seen on a few sites, but the only bands I'm pretty sure about now is Muse and Tool.
I read on a few sites that Guns 'N Roses would play, but that's just stupid

nwatts

HSC
anyone reckon radiohead will jump in as something of a surprise whilst they're on their world tour?

esquared

HSC
of the lekman variety?

goddamn yes. although, not bdo. maybe he could play a little new stage while tool are on. i saw him once. hes so adorable.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
esquared said:
of the lekman variety?

goddamn yes. although, not bdo. maybe he could play a little new stage while tool are on. i saw him once. hes so adorable.
mmm :uhhuh:
new favourite boser :p

Gangels

HSC
Big Day Out

Just checked out as much as i could and this is what i discovered:

Tool and Muse will be here at the same time as the BDO is on and Muse have made sure they're free for the Big Day Out. I've heard alot about The Strokes being there but it would be mean going out of their way to get there. Alot of rumour about The Who going to but god knows why they'd be going.

Daft Punk and Trivium are also Strong Rumours but i have my doubts. Theres Gnarls Barkley, Audioslave, Daddy Cool (?), Courtney Love and Alice in Chains. Personally i think these rumours are a bit wild.
Peaches, AFI, Lost Prophets, The Killers, My Chemical Romance:burn:, Blocparty, Stonesour, Angels and Airwaves, The Datsuns, Eagles of Death Metal, The Butterfly Effect, Massive Attack, QOTSA, Flaming Lips and the Basement Jaxx. If this happens, it will be the greatest thing ever in my life (except for my chemical romance).

Sorry to those Chili Peppers fans, but they're not gonna go out of their way for one festival. They've turned into the Foo Fighters. I've also got my hopes up about Incubus.

G

Gavvvvvin

Re: Big Day Out

No Angels and Airwaves and AFI wpont be there, nor will probaably half that list.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)