Biggest turn offs ever? (3 Viewers)

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
miss_gtr said:
Yeah im Asian and i <3 <3 <3 <3 the dogs. So therefore it does compute.. as of now. (check out myspace and look at my bedroom.....fucking doggies lair!)

LOL Snap Cup Time is from Legally Blonde 2, its when ur upset people write nice stuff for you and put it in a cup and everyone pulls them out (like pulling names from a hat) and reads out nice stuff about you.
oh GOD :S

awww damn.. ... bulldogs + asian :(
wat is wrong with u..!?

srsly any other team :'( meh but then i do go for melb.. so yeah..

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
miss_gtr said:
sif go for melb.., Oh.. Bellamy's niece goes to my school!

sif not go for the dogs...!
i cant.. ..not a bone in my body.. would let me.... .

its sooo wrong.. i feel so dirty..

i use to live in parra territory.. and i still didnt go for them..
plus i dun get NRL down here.. its just whenever i can still catch up :(

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
crack addicts.. ..
dead chicks..

i like arrogance tho.. :)
and good personal hygiene
LOL well at least now we know the cadavers are safe.

sabdow

HSC
Dr_Gorgeous said:
hairy chests
welcome to every male species on the face of the planet except for asians and special aussies who hit puberty at 16

HSC
sabdow said:
welcome to every male species on the face of the planet except for asians and special aussies who hit puberty at 16
yeah... i was thinking that... definately cut down your choices...

HSC
I'm a vego... so I'd eventually like to end up with a vego chick as well (I havn't seen a non-gorgeous vego btw just for interest) cuz we'd be able to connect n shit. Vego's also tend to have a very nice body.... so hmmm :) tehehe... :cool:

Also higher chance of her wanting to goto festivals... like music festivals at belangin, brisbane, etc... yeah!!! :rolleyes:

One thing i can't stand is a girl that smells though... it kinda puts you off a bit... *shudder*

HSC
Joni Next Door said:
I'm a vego... so I'd eventually like to end up with a vego chick as well (I havn't seen a non-gorgeous vego btw just for interest) cuz we'd be able to connect n shit. Vego's also tend to have a very nice body.... so hmmm :) tehehe... :cool:

Also higher chance of her wanting to goto festivals... like music festivals at belangin, brisbane, etc... yeah!!! :rolleyes:

One thing i can't stand is a girl that smells though... it kinda puts you off a bit... *shudder*
girls that smell mean they're not hygienic... thats just not cool...

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
good on you for being vego

i'll stay the carnivore:)

turn offs...obviously thats smoking, and stealing the sheets/doona

niteshade1312

HSC
braad said:
good on you for being vego

i'll stay the carnivore:)

turn offs...obviously thats smoking, and stealing the sheets/doona
Yeah I hate smokers as well, or guys that are just sleezy. And the only thing that they have going for them, is that they are sleezy.. I hate that!

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
1.smoking
2. disrespectful/foul mouthed
3. "yeah bro" "wassup bro" "wassup mah homie" wtf...:S unless they call their real brother bro, bro is not accepted.
4. "hey sexy, you look hot!!!" is not accepted. "hey beautiful" is a better alternative.
5. Guys who just want a fuck....(no not all of them are sex crazed, it's up to the girl to let that happen or not)
6. uneducated people. i'm not referring to the education from Board of studies here, i'm referring to educating their own mind, brain, guys should be able to use logic.
/end

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
ppl that call me babe :/

oh.. and LICKING MY EARS! OMG its the FERALEST feeling in the world! a guy did it to me once and now i have this huge complex about ppl touching my ears :eek:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Snow Pea! said:
ppl that call me babe :/

oh.. and LICKING MY EARS! OMG its the FERALEST feeling in the world! a guy did it to me once and now i have this huge complex about ppl touching my ears :eek:
Nothin' wrong with a little ear nibbling.

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
withoutaface said:
Nothin' wrong with a little ear nibbling.
well i wouldnt know now..
cos i still remember wen he stuck his tounge IN my ear o_O wen someone touches my ears :/

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
not that i have experienced it but i imagine being called "daddys little whore" cant go down too well for most girls haha

but for me, rolling of eyes... HATE THAT SHIT

K

katie_tully

Let me see.

I am not attracted to really skinny guys, weedy guys. I hate mullets, and long hair on guys. I hate unwashed hair. I don't mind facial hair though, so long as it isnt really bushy. Um, I dislike yellow teeth, mono brows, ear rings...aand...thats it I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)