Bio Is Gay (1 Viewer)

NickyP

has ne 1 done the trial yet?? is it going to be really hard? i mean really relaly hard. any pointers?

Trial is tomorrow--Catholic trial
Apparently it's always hard

Just remember not to stress-- tackling problems with a clearer mind is much better than forgetting everything that you already know due to tension

Look through old trial papers (any at all)-- usually, you can see a pattern in the question, and since the new hsc is supposedly more "user friendly" the pattern will help you work out the question "favourites" that like to be asked.
Best of luck to everyone for bio! (just in case I don't make it out of physics alive!-- I swear things would be so much easier if physics wasn't in another language lol)

T

timbk2

NickyP, have you been to the BoredofStudies website yet?
go through the Biology notes and practice papers untiil you are confident with the subject, and you will be fine.

NickyP

thanks...

man i have been everywhere and nothing works. i will never be confindent i just suck!:rolleyes:

Mercurial

Yeh we had our bio trials already.

Got marks back as well. It wasnt that hard.
Juz they can get u on the littlest things thou eg draw scaled diagram of a white blood cell.

2 ppl got in the 90s but the rest was like below 70. I guess it juz depends on how much u know. But overall, I found it better to know the main concepts of everything rather than indepth of a few.

Good luck.

Originally posted by ALF STEWART
why are u all worrying so much, its only a bloody trial
Well, not that I am worrying, but it is worth about 30% of our total HSC mark? That seems to be a pretty good reason to worry, I think....

ez

get the excel book revise hsc bio in a month, its really easy to follow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)