Biology exam thoughts (1 Viewer)

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
biology exams are typical very easy, but your raw mark should be close to your actual mark

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
What did you guys put for the what shape is the substrate?

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
W was the answer wasn't it
I originally put X, I then changed it to W because the active site of the enzyme doesn't change as shown in the diagram, suggesting that it's the lock and key model, and the substrate fit's exactly into it.

Chris_S

HSC
It was a good test as my teacher predicted most of the test lol. She said sound shadow, renal dialysis, pulse oximeter etc. were all going to be in it and were! Also I was lucky as all the stuff I wasn't comfortable with was not in it! Now ready for mathematics on Wednesday!

Last edited:

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
It was a good test as my teacher predicted most of the test lol. She said sonic shadow, renal dialysis, pulse oximeter etc. were all going to be in it and were! Also I was lucky as all the stuff I wasn't comfortable with was not in it! Now ready for mathematics on Wednesday!
sonic shadow? For communication right?

chauder

HSC
I originally put X, I then changed it to W because the active site of the enzyme doesn't change as shown in the diagram, suggesting that it's the lock and key model, and the substrate fit's exactly into it.
But the point was W was processed by the lower half, turning it into 2 pieces!

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
It was a good test as my teacher predicted most of the test lol. She said sonic shadow, renal dialysis, pulse oximeter etc. were all going to be in it and were! Also I was lucky as all the stuff I wasn't comfortable with was not in it! Now ready for mathematics on Wednesday!
What's sonic shadow again? I think there's a different name for it lol.

wigglestein

HSC
Who elese did genetics? How did you go on the recombination frequency/map unit questions?

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
The ebola virus question was the worst, I was thinking of vaccines while the question was asking about treatment, and vaccines are a form of prevention, so confusing lol.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Also what did everyone put for what is "X"? I put receptors in the skin as the answer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)