Bios1101 (1 Viewer)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Maths and chemistry fit in together nicely with the lectures, and the biology ones just slid in perfectly. It's not that great though, because now I can't visit the library to get work done unless it's before Tuesday (I start at 1), or after Monday (finish at 2). I doubt I'll ever have such a compact timetable again at uni, so I should probably appreciate it while I have it.

It does get a bit tiresome on Thursday afternoons, running from upper, to lower, to upper campus for three different lectures.

SpLaTHoWA

Bite me.
HSC
haha botany
thats the one thing i shall NEVER miss.

hmmm your time table actually fit? back in the day when i did B.Com/B.Sc i had a chem lecture in heffron at 9 then had bio lab at 10 in biomed... that was fun... not

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Haha lmao. The botany tours of the Medicine/Biology Lawn thingy were so boring.

A friend of mine kept suggesting that perhaps it would be a better idea to run the botany tour inside the faculty of Medicine right in front of our demonstrator...lmao it was so amusing. Then, when we started walking towards the pathway of "Dean's Office of the Faculty of Medicine" we started to get excited, thinking that we would actually walk in...

Then we stopped like right outside their door to look at some angiosperm trees bearing some yellow fruit... "So close yet so far" xD

Whoa..the double-degrees definitely sound demanding.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
guess we could have a lunch meet up on thurs 12-1....just depends on how many people are coming

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
That could be possible, it depends what time I get out of biology.

For the interested weirdos:

Rekkusu

HSC
Yup sounds cool Thursday for me.

lmao o_O maybe I am a weirdo...or philosophically maybe Neb's the one! :p

Hm, yeah if you are allowed to finish Bio lab early...perhaps we could meet indeed.
Lol, looks like alot of us first-years are getting Friday off..

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha yeah comparing to last semester, this semester is going like a rocket
maybe its because of the 4 day uni days with a long weekend :D

Rekkusu

HSC
Haha, I totally agree with you man! I love these weekly long weekends.

Of course it does make Tuesdays + Wednesdays a pain to go thru, but it's worth it!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
Rekkusu said:
Haha, I totally agree with you man! I love these weekly long weekends.

Of course it does make Tuesdays + Wednesdays a pain to go thru, but it's worth it!
haha man i better see you on tuesday's lab
ill be looking around, but you know me already i think
i just dont wanna you know hey are you rekkusu from bos and someones like wtf is bos and whos rekkusu :|
wonder who else is in our lab class from bos

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
my days are pretty short too....only at uni on:
mondays 12-5
tuesdays 10-1
wed 12-5 thurs 9-4

Rekkusu

HSC
haha man i better see you on tuesday's lab
ill be looking around, but you know me already i think
i just dont wanna you know hey are you rekkusu from bos and someones like wtf is bos and whos rekkusu :|
wonder who else is in our lab class from bos
No probs! hhaha I won't stalk you :p
Anyway, back to reality, I'll try and walk up to your seat at the start of the lab (you're also asian as well :p ). Yep yep since I don't really want to introduce myself like that either haha unlike Dumsum's stalker! xD

Oh btw, I'm Asian not Caucasian. I think Gavinn is also in our lab, but he's keeping a 007 profile.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
haha yeah comparing to last semester, this semester is going like a rocket
Damn right. It's like as soon as I get to Tuesday, half of the freaking week is almost gone. This thread should be renamed the first year science thread, seeing as biology is rarely the subject at hand.

What ever happened to sikeveo? He just dissapeared.

Anyway, back to reality, I'll try and walk up to your seat at the start of the lab (you're also asian as well :p ). Yep yep since I don't really want to introduce myself like that either haha unlike Dumsum's stalker!
What you should do is get a codeword, and then walk past who you think is the person and just say it. Something off topic and random would get you weird stares, so if you just walked past people and said "thallus", I'm sure everything would work out fine.

Rekkusu

HSC
Oh ho ho ho! Lol, sounds like a plan. Damn this Biology-Pre test stuff is making all our brains turn into Bioblobs.

Lmao, if I said Thallus people would either think I'm a BIOS1101 weirdo, or that I'm picturing students looking like a thallus...:haha:

Rekkusu

HSC
Rekkusu said:
Oh ho ho ho! Lol, sounds like a plan. Damn this Biology-Pre test stuff is making all our brains turn into Bioblobs.

Lmao, if I said Thallus people would either think I'm a BIOS1101 weirdo, or that I'm picturing students looking like a thallus...:haha:
Curry said:
o_O I smell deliberate editation from a fellow B.o.s. member here...[ah hem...since if I edited my post, it would say "Edited at xx:xx hours" or something.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Damn this Biology-Pre test stuff is making all our brains turn into Bioblobs.
Or downward facing vaginas or penis bones. The amount of people who laughed at the mention of those words enthused me greatly.

No-one here is doing any shatty first year geos subjects this term are they? I know I'm sure as hell not.

Rekkusu

HSC
Nah, lol you mean courses like Geography or stuff like that?

Lmao Archer's last lecture was so humourous, haha just hope that the only stuff that will be in our exam, has already been printed in his lecture notes.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Archer is great (He's the Dean for Science, of course he's great), and so is Hyde, and Lutze-mann for first year biology.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)