Blind Pakistani boy killed by teacher for not learning Koran (1 Viewer)

Felix Jones

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
SEE THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF WE LET THE ISLAMS BUILD THEIR TERROR SCHOOL IN CAMDEN OUR CHILDREN WILL BE BEATEN TO DEATH I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A KORAN IS DO YOU?
omg...obviosly ur an idiot...

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
MaNiElla said:
Um no, i do not.
If you went back through my post i have clearly said that many non-muslims do not get murdered or persecuted ffs. I said that people do in some countries that have illeterate people and low levels of education. But in other middle eastern countries, not many, let alone every single non-muslim living there will get persecuted as you claim. Thats my point. Now, if you were to go to any middle eastern country (say for a good paying job) you wont get persecuted, you'd still be able to carry your bible (unless you happend to carry 1000 copies) around with you, go to church, and do many of your other other activites.
But you are wrong.
The LAWS of what you claim to be the advanced Islamic nations institutionalise discrimination and persecution of non-Muslims.
I love the dichotomy you are trying to set up. 'OH WELL IT HAPPENS IN YEMEN BECAUSE THEY AREN'T THAT BRIGHT BUT IT DOESN'T HAPPEN IN SAUDI ARABIA".

If only that statement was true:(

GO TO CHURCH?
Yes, I'll go to church next time I'm in Saud....oh wait! There are no churches in Saudi Arabia.
Both atheism and apostasy are punishable by death in Saudi Arabia.
And the possession of non-Islamic religious objects, including Bibles, rosary beads and crosses is strictly prohibited. All citizens must be Muslims etc.
Sounds awesome for the dreaded infidel:D

Between June and August 2001 in Jeddah, 14 Christians were arrested and imprisoned for months, reportedly on charges of conducting public worship services and attempting to proselytize.
In early 2002 in the eastern city of Abqaiq, 2 Filipino Christian residents were arrested and imprisoned in Dammam for conducting a Roman Catholic prayer group in their home.
In April 2002, the 2 Filipinos were sentenced to 150 lashes and deportation following a 30-day jail sentence, allegedly for their religious beliefs.
In April 2002, Saudi police and Mutawwa'in detained a total of 26 Christians in successive raids on 2 private houses where worship services were being held in a residential area of downtown Riyadh.
In May 2002, Saudi police and Mutawwa'in detained a total of 11 Christians, including foreign nationals from both Ethiopia and Eritrea, then living in the Jeddah area at the end of the period covered by this report. They allegedly had been engaged in activities that violated restrictions against public worship.
Source: International Religious Freedom Report

Learn the facts for once in your life.

Plus, i have never said or stated that i agree with any of that persecution, murder, etc. So stop making up bullshit, thank you very much!
No you just said it DOESN'T EXIST where it actually does exist and is actively enforced:D

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Today's News on the Issue:
Authorities in the overwhelmingly Muslim nation of Algeria have closed half of the Protestant churches in the country over the last six months, alerted persecution watchdog groups this week.
Twenty-six Algerian churches were shut down either by official written order or verbal warning since November 2007, according to Open Doors USA. The churches, ranging in size from several dozens to more than 1,000 members, are victims of a recent aggressive campaign against Christians.
In addition to church closures, the crackdown on Christians also includes the arrest of Protestants as they travel between cities or exit religious meetings, and blocking Catholics from participating in regular ministry activities taking place outside of their church buildings.

Last month, an Algerian Christian was detained five days, fined $460, and given a one-year suspended prison sentence for carrying a Bible and personal Bible study books, according to Compass. The Christian young man was a convert from Islam and had reportedly told fellow believers that police pressured him to return to Islam while he was in custody.
Source: http://www.christianpost.com/article/20080530/32593_Algeria_Shuts_Down_26_Protestant_Churches.htm

Last week:
An Algerian public prosecutor has demanded a three-year sentence for a convert to Christianity in western Algeria for practicing her faith “without license.” Habiba Kouider, 35, was plucked off an inter-city bus outside of her home town of Tiaret on March 29 when police found several Bibles and books on Christianity in her hand bag. “You reinstate Islam and I will [drop the case]; if you persist in sin you will undergo the lightning of justice,” the prosecutor told her, according to French daily Le Figaro. Algerian daily el Watan reported on Wednesday (May 21) that Kouider “refused to give up her new faith under the pressure,” prompting the prosecutor to bring charges against her. She is accused of “practicing non-Muslims religious rites without a license,” according to a copy of the written charge obtained by Compass. At the hearing, Kouider’s defense lawyer told the court that the charge against her client did not exist in the law. “There is no trace of a possible reason to try individuals for the ‘practice of non-Muslim worship without authorization,’” Khelloudja Khalfoun said, according to el Watan.
http://www.compassdirect.org/en/dis...ength=short&idelement=5389&backpage=summaries

Last edited:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ari89 said:
Yes, I'll go to church next time I'm in Saud....oh wait! There are no churches in Saudi Arabia.
For arguments sake, how many mosque's are in the Vatican? 0.

But to the point, I do agree with what you're saying. But don't overstate a fallacious point.

Some of the oldest Christian religions have existed and continue to exist in the middle east in relative peace. Granted, not in all countries, but you know that I'm much more vehemently opposed to what's happening in the muslim world than you are. Because a) I'm a muslim, and it effects the perception of myself to Australians. b) You actually like that this occurs, basically so you can use it to tar islam, but let's not go there now, eh?

The amount of Syriac religions which have existed and continue to exist in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, etc, quite aptly destroys any case you were attempting to make.

Infact a massive Assyrian community existed in Iraq prior to and also after the US led occupation of the country. Although many have left, many still remain. I'm sure you're aware that recently the Bishop of the Iraqi Christian community was assassinated, and that's under the US control (if you want to call the current state of Iraqi anarchy controlled.)

Regardless, there is no denying the Copts in Egypt exist, or the Assyrians in Syria exist, or the plethora of these Syriac/Maronite religions which exist in the region and the greater muslim world alike.

And you know full-well that under legitimate Islamic rule, there is relative peace among religions and religious freedoms. Al-Andalusia anybody? I await your fallacious claims which I will leave linger for a while before shattering, and hopefully disillusioning you on this matter. But I can only hope.

sannous1

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
SEE THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF WE LET THE ISLAMS BUILD THEIR TERROR SCHOOL IN CAMDEN OUR CHILDREN WILL BE BEATEN TO DEATH I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A KORAN IS DO YOU?
it happened in pakistan, it doesnt mean its gona happen in australia, ,and a koran is our book from god, known as bible , muslims call it Quran.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
For arguments sake, how many mosque's are in the Vatican? 0.
Vatican City Population: ~840
Saudi Arabia Population: ~28,000,000

sam04u said:
b) You actually like that this occurs, basically so you can use it to tar islam, but let's not go there now, eh?
Not going to even attempt to take you seriously after reading this pathetic comment

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ari89 said:
Not going to even attempt to take you seriously after reading this pathetic comment
Well, you have photoshopped shit in your sig, you constantly slander Islam, you use every oppurtunity presented to you to slander Islam. Really, I would apologise if it wasn't fucking true, but you and I know it is!

Last edited:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
Well, you have photoshopped shit in your sig, you constantly slander Islam, you use every oppurtunity presented to you to slander Islam. Really, I would apologise if it wasn't fucking true, but you and I know it is!
46 posts mentioning 'islam' and 44 mentioning 'muslim' most of which are double counted and many of which are a parody of conspiracy bullshit or defending religious educational institutions.

I'm not a sadist like you so I really do find it hard to wish hell upon people for having a belief system different to mine so I tend to look down on irrational persecution in all cases.

So because I have a photoshopped signature and condemn human rights abuses I'm wishing for more persecution? I don't really understand how that works.
The world doesn't revolve around Islam for the majority of people, sam. And I'm pretty sure you know you were out of line with your bullshit statement.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ari89 said:
I'm not a sadist like you so I really do find it hard to wish hell upon people for having a belief system different to mine so I tend to look down on irrational persecution in all cases.
Tell me once I wished hell upon people for having a different belief system to my own?

You. Hate. Muslims. Admit it.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
Tell me once I wished hell upon people for having a different belief system to my own?

You. Hate. Muslims. Admit it.
I was talking about the persecution that this thread has been talking about.

What's with all the baseless bullshit today?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ari89 said:
I was talking about the persecution that this thread has been talking about.

What's with all the baseless bullshit today?
What you don't understand is that these discussions on persecution, and this hate campaign against Islam TRANSLATES TO REAL LIFE. Some people actually allow this shit to effect how they act towards people in real life circumstances.

It's obvious that you openly slander Islam, you've done it many times, it's one of your favourite topics, and it's hurting people.

Seriously, and if I hear one more fucking time something moronic like "well why don't you control the clerics", I'm going to flip.

Nobody controls clerics, they're fuckwits who think they're ordained by god. The catholic ones criticise muslims, the jewish ones talk about killing palestinians to protect the fingernail of a single jew, and the muslim ones try to apologise for terrorists.

The difference is I'm not going around fucking spreading hate propoganda.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
maniella said that there is no religious persecution occuring in islamic countries.
I provided evidence that there was (which I still believe was no suprise to her)

You attack me for condemning irrational persecution of people.

wtf sam?
The irony of you saying I'm the one who actually like this shit going on.

And again I must disagree with you. It should affect people in real life - why should we allow people to be imprisoned, attacked and killed over a religious difference? For owning a bible? For thinking there is no God or finding truth in another religion?

Do you actually expect me to praise Saudi Arabia and Iran for their actions as opposed to condemning them?

If me saying beheading and hanging homosexuals is wrong or that women deserve equality is hurting you put me on your ignore list for all I care. You are a sick individual if you believe that such abuses are perfectly fine.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Maybe I got fired up because I hate minorities, non-whites, Muslims and religion

Last edited:

WannaBang?

HSC
If Pakistani boy do shit on Quran, I say do kill on him. If no do shit, no do kill.
Also, if boy do spit on Quran, you do spit on him, no kill. Kill is bad (except if boy do shit on Quran).

Twickel

HSC
To Sunny

After being born in Egypt as a Christian, being forced to learn the SHIT KORAN, getting sworn at school for being Christian at school.... the list goes on.

Thats what I know. How fucked all muslims are, and please do not say muslims are good UNTIL you yourself have lived in a muslim country.

RohanZ

Pan fried Steak
HSC
That's the difference between Muslims living in Muslim countries and Muslims living in Western countries, e.g Australia. Muslims in western countries have more or less assimilated into society, respecting others beliefs and such. Though Muslims living in Muslim countries are pretty much taught that western culture and beliefs are wrong and possibly heathen to some extent.

JonnoisBored

HSC
WannaBang? said:
If Pakistani boy do shit on Quran, I say do kill on him. If no do shit, no do kill.
Also, if boy do spit on Quran, you do spit on him, no kill. Kill is bad (except if boy do shit on Quran).
That made my day LOL, possibly the funniest thing ive heard in quite a while, oh and +1 to what Ari has been saying. :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)