Blind Pakistani boy killed by teacher for not learning Koran (1 Viewer)

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
ari89 said:
maniella said that there is no religious persecution occuring in islamic countries.
I provided evidence that there was (which I still believe was no suprise to her)
MaNiElla said:
Many (many!= all non-muslims) non-muslims living in flourishing and developing places in the gulf region and most of the middle east are treated better then muslims. They receive the best opportunities, live in the fanciest houses, and drive the latest vehicles, etc. They also get their full rights such as holidays on christmas and Easter, as well as other stuff also.

If you are referring to places such as Sudan, Somal, Yemen, Pakistan, etc, etc, then i may agree because people in those places, are uneducated, and practically live in the stone age. So they might act in a -ve way, under the name of Islam which most probably they have no clue about, and just referring to their culture and traditions.
Fuck ari, you are so stupid *shakes head sadly*

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
sam04u said:
What you don't understand is that these discussions on persecution, and this hate campaign against Islam TRANSLATES TO REAL LIFE. Some people actually allow this shit to effect how they act towards people in real life circumstances.

It's obvious that you openly slander Islam, you've done it many times, it's one of your favourite topics, and it's hurting people.

Seriously, and if I hear one more fucking time something moronic like "well why don't you control the clerics", I'm going to flip.

Nobody controls clerics, they're fuckwits who think they're ordained by god. The catholic ones criticise muslims, the jewish ones talk about killing palestinians to protect the fingernail of a single jew, and the muslim ones try to apologise for terrorists.

The difference is I'm not going around fucking spreading hate propoganda.
And you slander Israel and the Jewish people. C'est la vie.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
MaNiElla said:
Fuck ari, you are so stupid *shakes head sadly*
Rich coming from you:D
I already addressed the fact that you said that it wasn't happening in the more educated countries as opposed to you saying its common in Somalia etc but no where else.

AS I SAID. I WAS NOT REFERRING TO SOMALIA, SUDAN, YEMEN, PAKISTAN ETC. HOW MANY MORE TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT? Or is it that the only response you have it to bring it up even though it is looooooong gone.

You were wrong and continue to be wrong. So please learn to read and think of some half decent rebuttal, dumbass

To Jared,
He claims to not hate Jews yet he calls them 'jewrats'. Lol at him saying I hate Muslims for simply pointing out gross human right violations.

Hypocritical bullshitters

I really love how you run out of points and turn to attacks:D

Last edited:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
ari89 said:
I already addressed the fact that you said that it wasn't happening in the more educated countries as opposed to you saying its common in Somalia etc but no where else.

AS I SAID. I WAS NOT REFERRING TO SOMALIA, SUDAN, YEMEN, PAKISTAN ETC. HOW MANY MORE TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT? Or is it that the only response you have it to bring it up even though it is looooooong gone.

You were wrong and continue to be wrong. So please learn to read and think of some half decent rebuttal, dumbass

To Jared,
He claims to not hate Jews yet he calls them 'jewrats'. Lol at him saying I hate Muslims for simply pointing out gross human right violations.

YOU ARE REFERING TO COUNTIRES WHO FALL IN THE SAME CATEGORY, YOU STUPID BULLSHITTING MACHINE. WHAT PART OF "ETC" DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

See, i can write in all caps too, and sound less like an angry spacktard :)

sannous1

HSC
Twickel said:
To Sunny

After being born in Egypt as a Christian, being forced to learn the SHIT KORAN, getting sworn at school for being Christian at school.... the list goes on.

Thats what I know. How fucked all muslims are, and please do not say muslims are good UNTIL you yourself have lived in a muslim country.
pft obviously ull be treated like that in a muslim country, its like a muslim going to live in israel , nahh derrrr

Lostness

HSC
sannous1 said:
pft obviously ull be treated like that in a muslim country, its like a muslim going to live in israel , nahh derrrr
sorri but have u guys actually met muslim...or even saw one...der not dat bad actually...jus normal people...wat happened to "multiculturalism" and rainbow australia...

ignorance is worse than islam for all your concerned :)

Lostness

HSC
ari89 said:
Maybe I got fired up because I hate minorities, non-whites, Muslims and religion
yeh mate go wit d flow...people walk around picking their nose...go do it coz everi1 else is doing it...

daz wat i call a retart:shy:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
ari89 said:

Btw ari, dont you dare call anyone a "hypocrite"

At least me, Sam, and other bosers have showed some respect and expressed some sympathy for the death of innocent people in Israel.

While you on the other hand, have never ever, not even once, showed some sympathy or anything where a muslim is concerned.... you simply just laugh off the matter with something like "HEY ITS A ZIONIST CONSPIRACY GUYZ, LOLZ!!"

...not to mention that you have claimed in many, many threads that you dont hate muslims (not like I even care about your feelings towards them, its just funny seeing you try so hard to deny it :D). But, you have finally admitted your raging hate towards them in this thread. oh, and please dont try to pass the post off as sarcasm.

In conclusion you are the biggest hypocrite on BOS, so please dont accuse others of stuff that they are not, and that you yourself happen to be.

Thank You.

Last edited:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
MaNiElla said:
YOU ARE REFERING TO COUNTIRES WHO FALL IN THE SAME CATEGORY, YOU STUPID BULLSHITTING MACHINE. WHAT PART OF "ETC" DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

See, i can write in all caps too, and sound less like an angry spacktard :)
hahahaha love you so much.

So what countries are on this list of non-bigot countries not committing mass human right violations?

We'll take off:

The Islamic Republic of Iran, The Islamic Republic of Pakistan, The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia, Egypt, Malaysia, Indonesia, Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Gambia, Iraq, Jordon, 'Kosovo', Libya
Maldives, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Syria...

On the List we can have:

United Arab Emirates
And Turkey to a lesser extent.

Love your attempt at a semantics game.
It still does NOT change the fact that there are hundreds of horrible human rights violations, specifically around religious freedom and tolerance in Islamic countries.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
MaNiElla said:
Btw ari, dont you dare call anyone a "hypocrite"

At least me, Sam, and other bosers have showed some respect and expressed some sympathy for the death of innocent people in Israel.

While you on the other hand, have never ever, not even once, showed some sympathy or anything where a muslim is concerned.... you simply just laugh off the matter with something like "HEY ITS A ZIONIST CONSPIRACY GUYZ, LOLZ!!"
1. As have I. Check out the Israel birthday thread.
And it's funny because I also take issue with Israel and openly declare it. Your lies are falling apart...once again.

2. I haven't laughed any matter off as a zionist conspiracy theory. I parodied sam and surprise surprise, it is what he said.

MaNiElla said:
...not to mention that you have claimed in many, many threads that you dont hate muslims (not like I even care about your feelings towards them, its just funny seeing you try so hard to deny it :D). But, you have finally admitted your raging hate towards them in this threadoh, and please dont try to pass the post off as sarcasm.
3. It was a parody of what TacoTerrorist said, you idiot.
Fuck you are stupid.

MaNiElla said:
. In conclusion you are the biggest hypocrite on BOS, so please dont accuse others of stuff that they are not, and that you yourself happen to be.
I have no issue with saying what I like and don't like as I'm sure you are aware of. If I hated Muslims I would have said so. If I hated Muslims my best friend wouldn't be a Turkish Muslim.

But nice try.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
not gonna read the whole thread, these are my views.

My cousin learned Koran by heart, he used to be beaten if he didn't learn his daily 'verses' (oh how I despise the fu**** word). The poor child would stay up all night cramming his Arabic which he couldn't understand a word of (im not arab, i dont understand the Koran when i read it...just read it). He has finished the torturous course now but is having major problems in mainstream education system where he has to use his brain (not just his memory) to learn things.

My cousin was literally thrown around in the Mosque by some Mullah, being who he is , my cousin kicked the Mullah in the b**** and ran away never to go there again. My other cousin was beaten by Mullah in a another mosque, three years ago while his mum waited outside. She saw him coming out crying with finger-prints on his cheeks. These things are still happening, where even parents are not allowed to beat their own children in the west. You can get away with anything in the name of religion and the PC brigade would turn a blind eye. This is one case where political correctness should not be tolerated and the full force of the disgusting tabloid press should be used to make this abuse known.

We are always quick to defend such things in the name of 'diversity'. Yes all mullahs are not the same, but physical punishment is an integral part of the out-dated culture of our religious education system. Not all Muslims are terrorists either but aggression is an integral part of our religious 'culture' or discourse. Our religion of peace has become culturally violent and this 'culture' is man-made. This is what I am against and this opposition earns me the remarkable title of kafir on almost daily basis.

see you in hell.

Last edited:

TacoTerrorist

HSC
Ari 89 you are aware of the West's imperialist past are you not? You are quick to judge a few countries with relatively small scale militancy and yet you ignore the history of the white man.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
ari89 said:
1. As have I. Check out the Israel birthday thread.
And it's funny because I also take issue with Israel and openly declare it. Your lies are falling apart...once again.

2. I haven't laughed any matter off as a zionist conspiracy theory. I parodied sam and surprise surprise, it is what he said.
You take your "parodying" in so many threads, even when sam is not even posting in it. Just like in this thread, you were parodying everyone, before any of us even posted in it (I honestly didnt mind you copying me :)) But, I dunno, it kinda came across like you were just laughing it off. Its fun to parody people once every now and then, but not on a regular basis, and in so many threads where it is not relevant because it just doesnt become funny anymore.

ari89 said:
I have no issue with saying what I like and don't like as I'm sure you are aware of. If I hated Muslims I would have said so. If I hated Muslims my best friend wouldn't be a Turkish Muslim.

But nice try.
No, i'am not trying.

Thats how you seem to come across at times. If you mean what you say, then thats cool. I hardly know you, and i honestly dont care. But sometimes, you come across as being a very intolerant person....and i'am not trying to offend you in anyway btw :)

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
some of ari89 views come accross as hate and racist. maybe he/she should try to calm down and be abit open minded.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
References to race: 0

Not entirely sure how that is racist.

The only hate I have in this thread is towards the countless abuses that we all like to turn a blind eye to. I'm not sure about you but I find it hard to love the idea of restricting peoples right to believe in a religious practice just as illogical as your own. And not just restrict, but to actively persecute.

Edit:
How is that closed minded?
A closed minded person is one who says it's alright to deprive people of life for not sharing your beliefs. A closed minded intolerant bigot.

And I won't deny having flipped in this thread. Sam said that I enjoy that these human right abuses occur. WTF?

Last edited:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
But this has nothing to do with the white mans imperialistic past. We are considering the present and future.

Am I meant to turn a blind eye to the injustices occuring because it offends bos Muslim sensitivities?
Is it meant to lose its impact because it is justified by the fact that hundreds of years ago the Christians had their crusades?
Is it meant to be subverted because America invaded Iraq?

Please elaborate as I make no reference to militancy which you allude to, but religious persecution.

Or am I entirely wrong because I'm condeming human rights abuses which aren't occuring at the hands of Israel or America?

TacoTerrorist

HSC
^ It is because you go on and on about how horrible Muslims are, and if you are so anti human rights abuse what is with your sig and why isn't there a burning American flag in it?

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Hahaha you're so pathetic TacoTerrorist

Please try harder or are you stuck in the loop of failure?

And lol at you sending me a PM to call me a Pagan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)