Blizzard's New Game (1 Viewer)

Evergreen

HSC
http://www.blizzard.com/

So what do you guys think the new game is gonna be? i reckon its gonna be something starcraft or diablo related. This is because its gonna be announced in Korea, where starcraft is very popular. I doubt that it will be a warcraft game though.

Some people think its gonna be a starcraft MMO or starcraft 2 or diablo 3 or starcraft ghost. Or it could be a whole new game which is unrelated to Diablo, Warcraft orStarcraft. So what do you think?

This announcement is gonna be made in May 19th, Korea.

stephenchow

HSC
It is most likely related to Starcraft since it is going to be announced in Korea.

lengy

HSC
There's a game call Hellgate or something coming out. I saw of video of it's intro movie at a mate's place. Looked interesting.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
lengy said:
There's a game call Hellgate or something coming out. I saw of video of it's intro movie at a mate's place. Looked interesting.
I don't know why, but everyone says its practically the sequel to Diablo 2, so I'm looking forward to it.

The multiplayer side seems a bit sus though. My take on it is that if you pay to play online, you're like a patch ahead of those that play without a subscription.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
lol WorldofStarcraft.

I hope its something completely different, Blizz has been sitting in the same fantasy universes for too long, time to switch it up and make something new. Maybe its the leftovers from starcraft ghost and they are actually going to put together a fps this time?

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
will more than likely be starcraft2 but I trust them to make a good game whatever dirrection they go with.

Dave2007

HSC
STARCRAFT2 WOOOOOT, almost certainly as it will be announced in korea (which is starcraft crazy) and world of starcraft at this time would actually take market share away from WOW.

I played the shit out of SC online back in the day...

In fact, anyone wanna play sometime? Tomorrow?

CARRIER RUSH FTW

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
i doubt leveling up your armor plating and enchanting your rifle is too thrilling or immersive. as cool as it would be to have a WoS, i dont think pvp would be work out properly unless they break up all the unit abilities across several classes.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
Starcraft 2 Omg Omg Omg!!!!!!!!!

Carrier Has Arrived!!! Scv Good To Go Sir!!! My Life For Auir!!! Fire It Up!!! You Want A Piece Of Me Boy?!?!?! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Evergreen

HSC
Yeh now im pretty sure its not going to be a MMORPG since it will force some WoW people to subscribe for that.

Seeing the starry background of the website, im pretty sure its starcraft ghost or starcraft 2.

yay!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
They're having a countdown on the blizzard splash page, where they remember one of their previous releases each day.

bshoc

HSC
N/A

oh nostalgia what have you done to me

Evergreen

HSC
ok its starcraft2. heaps of korean sources say it is starcraft 2 but the official announcment is in 2 days.

lengy

HSC
I saw a picture of a World Of Starcraft DVD box open diagonally for full view. I don't know if it's a hoax or not though. Looks interesting but like WOW I'm not paying monthly just to play some game.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
lengy said:
I saw a picture of a World Of Starcraft DVD box open diagonally for full view. I don't know if it's a hoax or not though. Looks interesting but like WOW I'm not paying monthly just to play some game.
It would have to be a fake considering they wouldn't have made the game, or the box, or even the box art yet.

I am 100% convinced it won't be World Of Starcraft, for the simple reason that announcing they will abandon WoW in a few years (which they would have to do if they released a new MMORPG) would be a shitty business move.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
World of SC just doesn't make sense philosophically. I could think of ways it could work, but it just wouldnt be practical.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)