Bloody teachers!!! (1 Viewer)

AngelEffect

HSC
N/A
have any of you evr encountered a teacher staring at you through class and well being nice n helping you more than others????

well need opinions about this or help how should i deal with this?

GeoffreyLeonard

HSC
N/A
You have an unwarranted sense of self importance. Every guy who pays you any attention wants to fuck you, is that right?

Skeeter

Banned
HSC
GeoffreyLeonard said:
You have an unwarranted sense of self importance. Every guy who pays you any attention wants to fuck you, is that right?
geoff, u wanna fuck her..don't you? :uhoh:

Skeeter

Banned
HSC
withoutaface said:
He doesn't molest young girls. What do you take him for? Some kinda sicko?
i know he fucks boys, so i thought it may carry on the girls as well. geoff, do you like girls? or are they icky?

boys FTW huh?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Exphate said:
Um, could just be a nice guy.

Talk to your counsellor @ school about it, they'll have the most appropriate advice.

kfb.
I'd say that's a really fucking stupid idea since the teacher will get in shit even if he's just being friendly.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Why not bow down to your teachers needs, A PLUS EVERYWHERE.
Win Win der cuz

AngelEffect

HSC
N/A
ehhh GeoffreyLeonard ur a sicko u DAMn perv after lookin at my pic u get freakish ideas LMAO!!!

HSC
Exphate said:
Um, could just be a nice guy.
Exactly.

Are you struggling in this class, or would there be a reason for him to pay you this extra attention?
My legal studies teacher looks at our class when he teaches us, but he stares mostly at me. I know that he's not doing this in a 'bad' way, he just wants to make sure that I understand what he is talking about and that I am paying attention. I am the only girl in the class and am not as vocal as the boys, so it's kind of his way of knowing whether I understand what he is saying and what I think about it.

boris

Banned
HSC
get the fuck over it, really.

he isnt touching you, or slapping you on the arse, or asking you to come and play with his paint brush in the art storeroom

gtfo with this over inflated sense of self worth. right nao.

michael1990

HSC
AngelEffect said:
have any of you evr encountered a teacher staring at you through class and well being nice n helping you more than others????

well need opinions about this or help how should i deal with this?
I think you may want to appoach someone you trust, this could be another member of teaching staff. But you need to talk to someone about it, if you feel he wants more than to 'help' you.

Evilo

HSC
boris said:
get the fuck over it, really.

he isnt touching you, or slapping you on the arse, or asking you to come and play with his paint brush in the art storeroom

gtfo with this over inflated sense of self worth. right nao.
+1

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
michael1990 said:
I think you may want to appoach someone you trust, this could be another member of teaching staff. But you need to talk to someone about it, if you feel he wants more than to 'help' you.
He stares at her because she's so hideously ugly and he can't help it, and is nice and helpful to her out of pity because she'll never be accepted by regular society and he feels terrible for her. Clearly it lifted her self esteem a bit too far and now she thinks he actually wants to touch her.

MTP

HSC
the teacher propably thinks you are retarded, that should explain the unwanted attn.

michael1990

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
He stares at her because she's so hideously ugly and he can't help it, and is nice and helpful to her out of pity because she'll never be accepted by regular society and he feels terrible for her. Clearly it lifted her self esteem a bit too far and now she thinks he actually wants to touch her.
LMAO!

Hi5!

Thats probably so true.

Because teachers can't possibly go to goal for those kinds of offences, can they?

Millsy90

HSC
My advice would be to let a few of your girl friends know this and see if they notice this in any other classes that he teaches. If anyone reports the same thing occuring then you should go the principal or any teacher that you trust.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
This thread makes me sorry for teachers. ffs you can't even pat a crying year 1 student on the shoulder without someone crying pedo these days. Get over it seriously, even if he does find you hot for some reason he's not technically doing anything but his job by being helpful and you can't prove he was staring (which you might be imagining/exaggerating in your mind anyway). If he tries to touch your special place or actually says something creepy then you can complain.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)