BMW E36 3-series coupe (1 Viewer)

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
seremify007 said:
I've seen them a few times in M'sia and they don't look that bad I guess... but I think they'll be drawing attention way too much and could get you in ****. Doubt they are legal.
seen which ones in malaysia? just the white ones?

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I've seen the blue ones on a 7 series before. I think I've also seen yellow (as in neon yellow) before on an e46.

EATAPIE

HSC
seremify007 said:
I've seen the blue ones on a 7 series before. I think I've also seen yellow (as in neon yellow) before on an e46.
both in malaysia?
or in aust?

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
M'sia.

I'm surprised noone has said to me "yeh right" to any of my posts- but the reality is, ppl over there done really crazy stuff... even the cheapest cars get modified alot.

On a sidenote, not sure if you guys know what a "Kancil" is... but let's just say it's a cheap car with a 750cc engine- and I saw one with dual exhausts, body kit, etc... think of it as a classy shopping trolley with doors, windows and a lawnmower engine. It looks like a box as well- featured on the old episode of BBC's Top Gear not too long ago when they showed cars which had really poor handling/turning.

EATAPIE

HSC
seremify007 said:
M'sia.

I'm surprised noone has said to me "yeh right" to any of my posts- but the reality is, ppl over there done really crazy stuff... even the cheapest cars get modified alot.

On a sidenote, not sure if you guys know what a "Kancil" is... but let's just say it's a cheap car with a 750cc engine- and I saw one with dual exhausts, body kit, etc... think of it as a classy shopping trolley with doors, windows and a lawnmower engine. It looks like a box as well- featured on the old episode of BBC's Top Gear not too long ago when they showed cars which had really poor handling/turning.
hahaha, a classy 'shopping trolley'. hahaha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)