bogans with no jobs earn more than most of us will when we graduate (1 Viewer)

boris

Banned
HSC
Or atleast for a few years.

ONE of the families at the centre of last week's child neglect case had "designer dogs" worth up to $2000.

And it has been reported the family would have been eligible for almost $60,000 a year in welfare payments.

The RSPCA last week removed several animals from a Parafield Gardens Housing SA home, which had been occupied by up to six adults and 21 children during the past three months.

Most of the animals belonged to a family of 12 children who, along with their pregnant mother, were moved to a secret location.

During a Budget Estimates Committee hearing in Parliament yesterday, Opposition families spokeswoman Vickie Chapman said the family had Maltese shih tzu puppies which cost between $600 and $2000 to buy.

She asked Families and Communities Minister Jay Weatherill whether his department had investigated the family's income.

Mr Weatherill declined to reply.
HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE AND WHY IS IT ALLOWED. NO WONDER THEYRE NOT GETTING JOBS, WHERE IS THE INCENTIVE WHEN THE GOVERNMENT GIVES YOU 60K?

Fuck right off.:angry:

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
yeah i think there frame of mind is that why get a job when the government is paying them more then if they were to have a job.

They are too lazy to contribute to society

michael1990

HSC
That disgusting.

Some people shouldn't be able to breed.

We should give all the males venectomy’s and all the females should have hysterectomy’s.

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
boris said:

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE AND WHY IS IT ALLOWED. NO WONDER THEYRE NOT GETTING JOBS, WHERE IS THE INCENTIVE WHEN THE GOVERNMENT GIVES YOU 60K?

$60K doesn't go far when you've got 12 kids.

boris

Banned
HSC
withoutaface said:
$60K doesn't go far when you've got 12 kids.
Apparently you can make it stretch if you only buy the essentials.
And by essentials I mean toy poodles and not food.

boris

Banned
HSC
michael1990 said:
That disgusting.

Some people shouldn't be able to breed.

We should give all the males venectomy’s and all the females should have hysterectomy’s.
Venectomy's...

Okay.

-Anfernee-

HSC
boris said:

umm... correct me if I'm wrong but arent you one of those " bogans", boris?

boris

Banned
HSC
-Anfernee- said:
umm... correct me if I'm wrong but arent you one of those " bogans", boris?
Do you know something about me that I don't?

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
zimmerman8k said:
qft. suppose they can't get a job for whatever reason. Should we just allow the 12 kids who are not at fault to starve?

The fact that these individuals choose to squander the money on "designer dogs" does little to show that the system is flawed.
yeah i agree fair enought if the money was on food, or something like that but dogs? that is stupid.

boris

Banned
HSC
zimmerman8k said:
qft. suppose they can't get a job for whatever reason. Should we just allow the 12 kids who are not at fault to starve?

The fact that these individuals choose to squander the money on "designer dogs" does little to show that the system is flawed.
I think it's an exemplar example of why the system is so flawed. The fact that 60k has been allowed to be squandered for god knows how long, that and the fact I doubt it's an isolated incident.

boris

Banned
HSC
boris said:
I think it's an exemplar example of why the system is so flawed. The fact that 60k has been allowed to be squandered for god knows how long, that and the fact I doubt it's an isolated incident.
Exemplar. Not even sure if that makes sense.

boris

Banned
HSC
zimmerman8k said:
Certainly these people are idiots. Fortunately they have been caught and are being investigated for their outrageous negligence and stupidity.

Concluding that the welfare system is wrong based on this one case is just idiocy.
Nobody said it was wrong, and in most cases it's extremely beneficial.

Where it falls short is in making sure that the 60k is held accountable. Obviously theyve not once had to prove that the 60k is being spent on what it should be, and I am sure it's the case with all other welfare recipients.

I think more needs to be done to make these people prove their welfare money is going towards what it needs to.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
boris said:
Do you know something about me that I don't?
You're 21, unmarried, have a kid, live in Parkes and feel a deep sense of moral outrage when Bundy Bear is attacked.

boris

Banned
HSC
withoutaface said:
You're 21, unmarried, have a kid, live in Parkes and feel a deep sense of moral outrage when Bundy Bear is attacked.
But I has a government job, half a uni degree and I don't even drink Bundy. Surely this outweighs the rest :confused:

-Anfernee-

HSC
Malfoy said:
She has a good job, is studying university, has one child and is in a steady relationship. Is that enough to convince you, you moron?

withoutaface said:

malfoy, you just sugar coated what her true bogan life was really like.

How can you live in Parkes and not be a bogan?.. you tool

boris

Banned
HSC
-Anfernee- said:
malfoy, you just sugar coated what her true bogan life was really like.

How can you live in Parkes and not be a bogan?.. you tool
Our bogan population is quite small, they just happen to concentrate themselves all within the one street.

Take your bogan issue up with Dubbo.

edit: moar like shuv it up yr cunt!

-Anfernee-

HSC
boris said:
Our bogan population is quite small, they just happen to concentrate themselves all within the one street.

Take your bogan issue up with Dubbo.

edit: moar like shuv it up yr cunt!

...tried too hard, the joke was enough by itself lol, A for effort though :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)