• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Bond university admission? (1 Viewer)

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
Hey.

I was just wondering, does anyone know the average UAI cut-off for entry into Bond University? I've searched on the internet but no information on the UAI is given, other than the fact that they look at your results in English, Maths and Chemistry.

Thanks.

lifequest

HSC
Really? But they must look at your marks or something to say the least right?
I'd think that too.
Maybe SOME offers are given before the UAI? It would be ridiculously unfair otherwise. Plus someone with a 60UAI would most likely be unable to cope with the workload.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) - Application Process - Bond University
Undergraduate Domestic Applications

1. Applications must be lodged through QTAC and should include all accompanying documentation, providing evidence of your UMAT score and subject results in Chemistry, English and Maths B.
  2. Applications will then be assed by the Faculty to determine your eligibility based on an assessment of academic performance.
  3. Short-listed applicants will be asked to attend an on-campus interview.

10 February 2009 ALL applications close (QTAC, Graduates & International)
The top ~200 applicants will be interviewed on the basis of their OP/UAI and UMAT score. You should have a UMAT score above 150 and a UAI of 90+ (95+ realistically combined with a UMAT score of around 150, etc).

yoddle

is cool
HSC
yeah some kids from my (posh) school applied in the middle of the year and this guy came down from queensland to do this long and complex interview with them. From memory the questions were really involved and random.

Then they got their acceptance letters in like November. or perhaps early december. yeah i think its pretty much if you can afford to go you can go. they have heaps of support there for struggling students.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)