Books for physics (1 Viewer)

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by freaking_out
i think most of the textbooks will prolly b in the "reference" section...and plus, it will b bad, when ur borrowing it, and u have to return it one week bfore the exams or something- so thats why its betta to buy a book. :D
cuz i will BUY a book..... i am not THAT cheap u noe!!!

=p blehz

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by xiao1985
cuz i will BUY a book..... i am not THAT cheap u noe!!!

=p blehz
yeah, u betta not rely on the library, since there is like 1000 kids doing the subject, and only like 1 copy in the library. :lol:

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
I did not bother with a package as I had bought mine in 2000, as 2nd ed.

I'd so... go for just the textbook, then the cheapest. I won't bother overly judging things I haven't seen.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
man, i just bought a silberberg 3rd editoin for $93 from UNSW bookstore....way cheaper than co-ops price of $101 (after the 10% discount)...die co-op, die!!! :chainsaw:

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
man, i just bought a silberberg 3rd editoin for $93 from UNSW bookstore....way cheaper than co-ops price of $101 (after the 10% discount)...die co-op, die!!! :chainsaw:
>.< ' screw u!!!!!! i went to src 2nd hand book shop... there ain't any there... n accordin to a gal who's bein dere ever since the beginnin, they were all sold out in the beginnin!!!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
>.< ' screw u!!!!!! i went to src 2nd hand book shop... there ain't any there... n accordin to a gal who's bein dere ever since the beginnin, they were all sold out in the beginnin!!!
hahaha...ROFL!!!

i told ya man on the above posts!!! :p :p

btw, have u tried the "science faculty second hand store?" they had a few copies of silberberg left! :D

btw, whats ya timetable xiao- post it up!! :D

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
how can i do dat??? =( i can't upload html!!!
no, press the "print screen" button on ya keyboard...and it will take a screenshot and put it on ya clipboard- so after that, u just paste it in paint...and then save the file there! :)

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
no, press the "print screen" button on ya keyboard...and it will take a screenshot and put it on ya clipboard- so after that, u just paste it in paint...and then save the file there! :)
I knew that print screen button was handy, but I always wondered where they saved the file. I never thought it was just in RAM ... Lol

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by KeypadSDM
I knew that print screen button was handy, but I always wondered where they saved the file. I never thought it was just in RAM ... Lol
hehe, i remember, that i worked out what this button does, when i was copying something and i accidently pressed that key, and then when i pasted, i found that i had a screenshot...so yeah..by an accident. :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)