Bored of Studies Trial Discussion Thread. (1 Viewer)

deswa1

HSC
Yo. How was the paper?
Piss easy. Expecting 100% lol jokes I got absolutely demolished- will be interesting to see my mark. Thoroughly enjoyed the paper though- it was very nice

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Piss easy. Expecting 100% lol jokes I got absolutely demolished- will be interesting to see my mark. Thoroughly enjoyed the paper though- it was very nice
Dat confidence. Mr Carrot, sample question pl0x....

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm looking forward to seeing the 4U paper. My goodness, the 3U paper was a killer. Nevertheless, I would probably give this to a students of mine to try out.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
I promise that the mechanics question that I asked Carrot to put in the short answer section is the easiest of the bunch ;)

HSC
It's probably some weird physical situation and you have to think so frikin abstractly. Then you get varying banked angles and then you need to find when the ratio F/N is minimised. I can sense something that ties in a few mechanics topics.

deswa1

HSC
It's probably some weird physical situation and you have to think so frikin abstractly. Then you get varying banked angles and then you need to find when the ratio F/N is minimised. I can sense something that ties in a few mechanics topics.
Yeah probably. This'll be good though because my mechanics is a bit shaky- like I can get all the standard ones but I'm not really that confident with the whole underlying ideas so this test will show me what I need to work on and little things I didn't notice etc.

Oh and I wonder if Carrot finished marking the first paper yet. I'm so curious as to what marks will be like lol (I know I got smashed though)

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
Hopefully Q16 will be Harder 3U so I can have a go at it lol

deswa1

HSC
Hopefully Q16 will be Harder 3U so I can have a go at it lol
Whatever it is, apparently its absolutely ridiculous. I can so see myself opening the booklet in reading time and then just going "shit". Harder 3U would be good though. I'd prefer integration Q16 though tbh followed by complex and then polynomials

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Whatever it is, apparently its absolutely ridiculous. I can so see myself opening the booklet in reading time and then just going "shit". Harder 3U would be good though. I'd prefer integration Q16 though tbh followed by complex and then polynomials
Examine wants to bring a camera to film our reactions during reading time.

enoilgam

HSC
Examine wants to bring a camera to film our reactions during reading time.
I took one look at you and deswa during the first 15 minutes and I could tell straight away that it was living up to the hype (deswa's body language was all over the place - obligatory no crepe).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)