BOS meet-up (5 Viewers)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Templar said:
If that's the truth (ie you'll be better as a participant) then it took courage and honesty to do what you did. I feel honoured to be able to meet someone like you at USyd.
Being a tad melodramatic aren't we?:p

Collin

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
Being a tad melodramatic aren't we?:p
The Templar caste tends to be melodramatic at times, especially now since their homeworld of Auir is once again under Zerg onslaught. I also believe Templar is still reeling from the death of his fallen comrade, Tassadar.

En taro Tassadar.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
The Templar caste tends to be melodramatic at times, especially now since their homeworld of Auir is once again under Zerg onslaught. I also believe Templar is still reeling from the death of his fallen comrade, Tassadar.

En taro Tassadar.
roflmao...

ok now that my pc's redone... u owe me a sc match... only if i can find my sc cd...
oh btw, collin, do u have aoe II aok?!?!?!

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
congratulations on becoming the latest IOTT (incredibly off-topic thread).

JKD- ask out mack? silly boy. mack and i are just friends. purely platonic friends who occasionally, all right often, have ravaging monkey sex oh SHIT i can't believe i just admitted that. and bugger my delete key is broken. oh well... i might just have to post this.

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
welshi said:
JKD- ask out mack? silly boy. mack and i are just friends. purely platonic friends who occasionally, all right often, have ravaging monkey sex oh SHIT i can't believe i just admitted that. and bugger my delete key is broken. oh well... i might just have to post this.
You have 2 delete keys...not to mention you could have just closed the window, or press the back key. ;)

welshi

HSC
Templar said:
You have 2 delete keys...not to mention you could have just closed the window, or press the back key. ;)
*sigh* it was an ill-conceived ploy to publicise my sexual exploits with matthew. my delete key is perfectly functional. unlike your sense of intrigue, apparently.... *another sigh*.

Collin

HSC
N/A
xiao1985 said:
roflmao...

ok now that my pc's redone... u owe me a sc match... only if i can find my sc cd...
oh btw, collin, do u have aoe II aok?!?!?!
I'll battle you whenever you want.

PS, you smell. Ahahahaha, oh my.

welshi said:
congratulations on becoming the latest IOTT (incredibly off-topic thread).

You must be referring to the Official Mack's Blowup doll. No need to be embarrassed, I have one too.

Collin

HSC
N/A
I'm his manager and distributor, so just make an appointment in my office for tomorrow and I might even throw in a discount. Just for you mate.

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
JKDDragon said:
I'm his manager and distributor, so just make an appointment in my office for tomorrow and I might even throw in a discount. Just for you mate.
hahahahh u guys crack me up.. i would have given u a rep point if i wasnt so lazy.

welshi

HSC
JKDDragon said:
I'll battle you whenever you want.

PS, you smell. Ahahahaha, oh my.

You must be referring to the Official Mack's Blowup doll. No need to be embarrassed, I have one too.
this was no doll.

Collin

HSC
N/A
welshi said:
this was no doll.
Well it wasn't mack either, so now it confirms that your rendezvous was nothing but a fragment of your imagination.

welshi

HSC
JKDDragon said:
Well it wasn't mack either, so now it confirms that your rendezvous was nothing but a fragment of your imagination.
ok, apparently it was one of his body doubles. damn.

EDIT: and you may have meant "figment", not fragment. *smirks smugly*

Last edited:

Collin

HSC
N/A
welshi said:
ok, apparently it was one of his body doubles. damn.

EDIT: and you may have meant "figment", not fragment. *smirks smugly*
I had a late night, leave me alone :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)