BOS meet-up (4 Viewers)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
I will be there, though i may watch from afar. Id hate to be associated with internet nerds. :D

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
yeah i'll just walk past and suss u all out.. mwahaha
Although some us of might know what you look like Grace:p

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
I dont need to come to this meet up cause me and waffles have a 1 on 1 personal meet up later on ;)

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
some1 should wear something outrageous, then we can all gather around them, and point and laugh at non-BOS people, and say we're planning to take over the university..............or not

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
ok, i have the secret BOS sign. it consists of a pinch on the back of the hand of the person with whom you wish to communicate, and the word "Holofernes" pronounced low enough so that only said communicant is able to hear. if they reply with the phrase "of all the gin joints in this town, you had to walk into mine" they are definitely a BOS member or a casablanca fan who is often solicited by weirdos. if they scream and run away they are not a BOS member, of they just don't like being touched.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
welshi said:
ok, i have the secret BOS sign. it consists of a pinch on the back of the hand of the person with whom you wish to communicate, and the word "Holofernes" pronounced low enough so that only said communicant is able to hear. if they reply with the phrase "of all the gin joints in this town, you had to walk into mine" they are definitely a BOS member or a casablanca fan who is often solicited by weirdos. if they scream and run away they are not a BOS member, of they just don't like being touched.
what the hell....?!

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
welshi said:
bwahahahaha

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
welshi said:
I'm so gonna do that to you:p

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
welshi said:
hahaha, repped!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)