• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

BOS meetup @ O-week thread! (2 Viewers)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
nah man no worries - i will give it back to yer - MuahUAh if i see you :D

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz
nah man no worries - i will give it back to yer - MuahUAh if i see you :D

"Hey winston!"
"WHO THE HELL ARE U"
*she whips out the calc*
:eek:! "SO UR THE ONE THAT STOLE MY BALONE!"

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Winston
yeah i had a BSOD today... then wat happened was i restarted, but for some reason im at 33 mhz, my FSB is locked in, and my CPU Usage is at 100%, i fink ill shutdown in a few minutes
I think you should do what I did and buy a new brain.. but don't forget to carry forth your old HD, man I'd hate to relearn all this vector stuff again. *cringe*

Collin

HSC
N/A
yeah FO said that if u can do the prepatory questions, then you should pass... lets all hope thats true
Yeah, I could easily pass.. but I wanna go well so I can transfer, lol.

mate, yeah i got urs man - i was thinking it was yours - u left it behind yeah?

coz when i left, there was a calculator on the table, thought it was mine so i shoved it in my bag. when i got home and opened up my bag, i had 2 calculators

:confused: must be yours then
Calculator thief, lol.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
mate, relearning is better than learning from scratch
though its alright - i did physics...

Collin

HSC
N/A
OI Freaking_out, what did you do for 1902 today? I was sorta sick so I didn't turn up to uni, which pissed me off since I'll have to catch up. I DID catch up in theory though, I studied the theory all the way upto where the book tells you about v= xi + yj + zk (for three dimensional representations).. so did you guys get further than that.. or am I ahead (woohoo)?

Collin

HSC
N/A
Relearning = learning from scratch for me, because I seem to rarely forget what I've learnt. Unless it's something really really crap, like mathematical probability.. man that topic sucked.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
OI Freaking_out, what did you do for 1902 today? ...
mate trust me u've missed out on lots 2day!!! its like we fully finished all of the 2d vectors, and we've moved onto 3d vectors...also the guy literally skipped like 5 sections and told us to "read ova it at home". :mad:

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
where does it say that FO?
actually i've been looking at the advanced tute sheets- just go to the first one and look under "objectives" and it says the stuff u need to know to get a pass level.

so i'm guessing that all u guys need to do is to make sure u can cover the objectives as well to guarantee ya selves a pass. :)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Well like I said, I've also finished 2d vectors, studied (at home today) and I've pretty much finished 3d vectors also (chapter 2 in the book), and about to start on chapter 3.

Looks like I'm actually ahead then.. I think. :)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
Well like I said, I've also finished 2d vectors, studied (at home today) and I've pretty much finished 3d vectors also (chapter 2 in the book), and about to start on chapter 3.

Looks like I'm actually ahead then.. I think. :)
yeah, thats kool man- maybe i shuld take a day off, this hectic timetable is getting to me, i can't find time to study!! :chainsaw:

Carlito

HSC
Damn you guys are smart.. im still on the first section and not understanding it lol

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by freaking_out
yeah, thats kool man- maybe i shuld take a day off, this hectic timetable is getting to me, i can't find time to study!! :chainsaw:
I don't actually mind taking days off at the moment, all my biology, chemistry and physics stuff I've got books/lecture notes for, plus we seem to just be extending on HSC stuff. 1901 and 1902 I would prefer to not miss out on, but it's always catch-up-able via the books.

If you waste 3 hours a day on travel times like me, truancy becomes beneficial in certain circumstances.. believe me.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Carlito
Damn you guys are smart.. im still on the first section and not understanding it lol
don't worry man, i still haven't finished the first section...i was sooo busy during the weekends, and now i don't have time during the weekdays (thanx to me hectic timetable) to catch up on this. :(

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Carlito
Yeah you need a break man.. let's go have a beer or two at Moe's, I'll ring up Lenny to see if he wants to come.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)