• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

BOS meetup @ O-week thread! (2 Viewers)

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
hehe, u already forgot the fact that u've lost ya calculator? :D

oh yeah... some department stole mine :(, and now its gonna be sold on ebay! :( :(

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
oh yeah... some department stole mine :(, and now its gonna be sold on ebay! :( :(
hehe, on ebay ei- i guess now its up to u to go thru every single ebay listing to find your calculator!! :D :p

btw, carlito- for what subject did u have tute for today at 8am, and how come i didn't c winston wif ya??

and oh yeah, sorry for attempting to trip u over (damn u for noticing me at the last minute)!!! :D :eek:

i did c jkd dragon though...but i forgot to trip him ova- so next time!!! Muahauhahaha :angry:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
MuahUA yeah man, its going off! getting $35 for it so far :D

MuahUAh and carlito u were in my maths lecture this morning, u went in and then went out again - i was waving but you didnt see me... or just chose to ignore me - think it was the later...

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz
...MuahUAh and carlito u were in my maths lecture this morning, u went in and then went out again - i was waving but you didnt see me... or just chose to ignore me - think it was the later...
hehe, i think it was latter as well. :lol:

Winston

HSC

MuahUAh and carlito u were in my maths lecture this morning, u went in and then went out again - i was waving but you didnt see me... or just chose to ignore me - think it was the later...

why was he in ur maths lecture? LOL... weird, he had one today for 1001 :p.. i was wayyy up there and i can see his head, he looked like he understood watvea the fuck the lecturer was saying.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Winston, your new sig is going to give me nightmares.

Winston

HSC
it shows how deperate u really are. :p
it's from a song in case you haven't figured out, you peanut butter m & m!

Carlito

HSC

nah i didnt see ya seriously, i was kinda looking for a shortcut to get to my tute in the easter ave seminar rooms where i saw freaking_out upon leaving

Carlito

HSC
btw, carlito- for what subject did u have tute for today at 8am, and how come i didn't c winston wif ya??
it was soft1001 and winstons only in like 1 or 2 of my classes, he over exagerates it lol

Carlito

HSC
why was he in ur maths lecture? LOL... weird, he had one today for 1001 :p.. i was wayyy up there and i can see his head, he looked like he understood watvea the fuck the lecturer was saying.
man, and you thought i was stalking you......

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Carlito
nah i didnt see ya seriously, i was kinda looking for a shortcut to get to my tute in the easter ave seminar rooms where i saw freaking_out upon leaving
well in tooheyz's perspective, it would've looked like u saw her waving at u, and then u ran away in order to avoid her. :D

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Carlito
man, and you thought i was stalking you......
rofl... u are!, u appear and every damn class i have

Collin

HSC
N/A
Perhaps you are in a different stream to me. There are like 3 different lecture streams for biology.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
yea... and each bio lecture is like consists of 600+ pplz... >.< ' i didn't c any of my fwnds while i was there... =p blehz

Kittycat

HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
Perhaps you are in a different stream to me. There are like 3 different lecture streams for biology.
Serious? Whoa! That is alot of people. Oh well. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)