BOS meetup @ O-week thread! (1 Viewer)

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz
nothing happens at redfern man. as far as im concerned, its a normal place to be - though i've never been there when its dark
stay back with me on monday :D

Wyvern

HSC
I have been there in the dark - theres still people walking around, still cops etc

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
nothing happens at redfern man. as far as im concerned, its a normal place to be - though i've never been there when its dark
hehe true that...but i gotta say that there's too much crap on the footpath- for one, there's this dead bat- thats been there for days now- still no one has bothered to clean it up....also i think i shit- smeared all ova da footpath as well in the morning....:eek:

btw, i saw a person today morning (when i was walking from redfern to uni.) who looked like u tooheyz but i was 100% sure that it prolly wasn't u, since that person wasn't wearing a red shirt. :D

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
hehe true that...but i gotta say that there's too much crap on the footpath- for one, there's this dead bat- thats been there for days now- still no one has bothered to clean it up....also i think i shit- smeared all ova da footpath as well in the morning....:eek:

OH MY GOD, dont tell me nothing weird happens at redern. I absolutely dread walking thru there now. Okay, lets list down the things that are weird about happening at redfern, or something. *cough* I GOOD ENGRISSH SPEEK.

Okay.

1. My friend got wolf whistled at by some old Aboriginal man.

2. The bat was dead on the ground and its fangs were all sticking out and scary looking.

3. There was a bat directly above the one on the ground hanging off the power lines, dead too.

4. Some Aboriginal guy was rambling on about something with his arms stretched out as if he was Jesus. It was scary cause he was yelling at nobody. Well somebody invisible to all us normal people.

5. If anyone saw a dork carrying flowers all day today, that was me. Anyway, my pointless anecdote: this guy in the passenger side of the truck was like staring at me, and i was trying to avoid his gaze, so then i still felt him looking at me, and so I looked at him as if WTF R U LOOKING AT, and hes got this blank expression on his face AND HE GODDAMN WAVES AT ME. I'm like, uh. WTF.

So in conclusion. Weird occurances do happen at redfern.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by eneleon
...5. If anyone saw a dork carrying flowers all day today, that was me. Anyway, my pointless anecdote: this guy in the passenger side of the truck was like staring at me, and i was trying to avoid his gaze, so then i still felt him looking at me, and so I looked at him as if WTF R U LOOKING AT, and hes got this blank expression on his face AND HE GODDAMN WAVES AT ME. I'm like, uh. WTF...

well in this case- u were the weird one. :p

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out

btw, i saw a person today morning (when i was walking from redfern to uni.) who looked like u tooheyz but i was 100% sure that it prolly wasn't u, since that person wasn't wearing a red shirt. :D

yeah the dead bat next to the tree next to the lights?!
i was wondering what stunk when i walk pass that area

and yeah, u probably did see me! i was wearning a brown shirt today with brown shoes :)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
sorry for the serial posting, but eneleon, i never see yer round uni!

do u still exist?

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
...and yeah, u probably did see me! i was wearning a brown shirt today with brown shoes :)
woah *gasps* u telling me that u actually wore another col..col...colour? :eek: *takes out puffer* (even though i'm not an asmatic)

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
sorry for the serial posting, but eneleon, i never see yer round uni!

do u still exist?

Yeah, were you goin home at around one-ish? Did you have sunnies on? I glanced n u were like past me already lmfao I'm like, wtf was that tooheyz? ANYWAY, I live on the Darlington campus, I walk from Redfern, and start at 10 am. *shrugs* I still exist my dear. =0D

Originally posted by shelley
eneleon.r u guy or a girl?...soz your names a bit nuetral..im gonna guess girl due to the flowers.......
Yup, I'm a chick =)

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
OoOOoOo MY TWO HUNDRETH POST yay LMFAO sorry.

anyway to make this related to the meetup, i finally figured where co-op was @ usyd. *cough* uh yeah.

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by eneleon
OoOOoOo MY TWO HUNDRETH POST yay LMFAO sorry.

anyway to make this related to the meetup, i finally figured where co-op was @ usyd. *cough* uh yeah.

OMFG... how does your eyes work? where do they look towards? :|

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Originally posted by shelley
hahahahahahaha..um well i was in greece during teh meet up so im yet to meet u lot..hehe meh..im sure ill get around to it..lol
lol, I haven't met many people either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)