BoS Supervises - Very Chill? (1 Viewer)

joey12

HSC
Is it just my school, or all the BoS supervises extremely chill. When they say pens down its not this formal process of how it was during half yearlies and trials. Everyone is talking with their papers still in front of them, they walk around marking off peoples sheets, and it would be extremely easy to just keep writing.

Did we just get laid back supervises or are they all like this?

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Some are old ladies whilst others are the evil eyed strict ones

iStudent

HSC
Is it just my school, or all the BoS supervises extremely chill. When they say pens down its not this formal process of how it was during half yearlies and trials. Everyone is talking with their papers still in front of them, they walk around marking off peoples sheets, and it would be extremely easy to just keep writing.

Did we just get laid back supervises or are they all like this?
Yes for sure in my school. If you sat at the back you could go on for 5 minutes pretending you're filling out the sheets/booklet names without them noticing lol. (english). I didn't take advantage of this though.
Also, we had 2 clocks and they had 30 seconds difference. To make up for the time, we started with the earlier one and finished with the later one essentially giving us more than the allowed time xD.

laura-jayne14

HSC
Uni Grad
I hate it when the old ladies have a "quiet chat"in your exam... so annoying! You just want to tell them to shut up :/

trungduong12

HSC
Yes for sure in my school. If you sat at the back you could go on for 5 minutes pretending you're filling out the sheets/booklet names without them noticing lol. (english). I didn't take advantage of this though.
Also, we had 2 clocks and they had 30 seconds difference. To make up for the time, we started with the earlier one and finished with the later one essentially giving us more than the allowed time xD.
Me too
I was just filling out the student number
I dont wanna "cheat" even though i was sitting at the back and no one bother to look at me :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

britaker

HSC
Every now and again one of them shouts "GIRLS BE QUIET" after pens down but really they don't do much.

mreditor16

HSC

are they all like this?
the 10 at my school - yep! :)

Chocolatebubble

HSC
Uni Grad
I have special provisions (5 min break/30 min). They give me extra provisions too. like bigger desks and chocolate

but I can't keep writing though, smaller room = more obvious

Colemans

HSC
N/A
They let us go and get maccas and eat during english exam.

the_lebtalian

HSC
Do yours make you guys do a full booklet check? like you have to go through the exam page by page to make sure everything is printed properly?

Because its basically more reading time for everyone ahaha

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
I got some angry lesbian-looking chick for one.

I tried to take the exam paper out and it wasn't a pleasant experience.

On the other hand, I had a really sweet old lady who was smiling at me and stuff and saying motivational phrases to me before the exam. Then I made her writing my student number on my exams and centre number because she whipped xoxo

(she's cute though)

mreditor16

HSC
Do yours make you guys do a full booklet check? like you have to go through the exam page by page to make sure everything is printed properly?

Because its basically more reading time for everyone ahaha
yep, always take a peek at what is inside :)

MadLife

HSC
I have special provisions (5 min break/30 min). They give me extra provisions too. like bigger desks and chocolate

but I can't keep writing though, smaller room = more obvious
Well played Chocolatebubble.. well played.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)