nit

HSC
dunno if Lazyboy is even updating the list, but
Combined Science Medicine - BSc(Adv)/MBBS

A

adamsaclown

urdy said:
Same as llamalope sci/com
just saw you did 36 cp of subjects this past semester??? :eek: how was that? Does that mean you'll finish your degree program early?

urdy

Stanky
HSC
Um apparantly so. Maybe it was just the thought of doing 69 cp this year. MmmM.

I originally planned to finish in 3.5 years so I could do postgrad Med and Psych Honours. Meh, ambitiousness is a sin.

Um 36 really isn't that bad, because ACCT and ECON are pretty straightforward and easy. But then again, I'm only getting a cred average, possibly because I skipped too many lectures. 31 hrs. Meh.

urdy

Stanky
HSC
adamsclown, it's rude of me to ask, but do i know you? I've only met about 5 sci/com people. Um I dont think I could ever get a dist/hd average with 36.

A

adamsaclown

urdy said:
adamsclown, it's rude of me to ask, but do i know you? I've only met about 5 sci/com people. Um I dont think I could ever get a dist/hd average with 36.

I doubt it.... I haven't met many sci/com people myself, and only one guy, and I know that guys not you

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
sometime after maximus posted this?

Maximus said:
I'd like to point out that roll is spelt incorrectly in the title of this tread. Unless of course you're talking about the role that BOS plays in USyd, whatever that may be...

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Arts

1st year ftw!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)