Boxing Day Sales (1 Viewer)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
got there around 830
didnt pick up anything thats considered as a bargain. Just a few tees from bonds at myers and a wallet.
i wanted sunnies, everything good were gone (so packed) and shoes? nothing were good.

my good, the change rooms were CRAZY!
clothes were everywhere eek

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Hmm I went to the sales yesterday at Westfield Tuggerah. David Jones was okay for shoes..30% off? so I got a pair of Diana Ferrari dressy sort of black heels. V. cute.

Other than that, not much was purchased...some cdsssssss.(new Thrice album Vheissu namely)..and cheap but awesome glittery Chi Chi eau de parfume spray in Berry Passionfruit...

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
ergh, going to DFO on thursday

why? i dont know...im bored obviously. I wouldnt know if there are sales on or not, but i wanna buy stuff, and cant do that without shopping.

Unless i used Ebay, but i dont have a credit card. i need a shopping slave:rolleyes:

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
melsc said:
I went to Burwood today and it was pretty crazy, 1/2 an hour to get a parking and people checking every item to see if it was half price...grrr

Tell me about it, I work at goddam Burwood. I found a park pretty quickly but the people shopping were absolutely feral.

People, if you drop something on the floor in a store, fucking get over yourself and pick it up!. Such dirty pigs today.

HSC
N/A
Did anyone else start shopping really early? Like 7:30 or so?

My mum and I did, but by about 11-12 the crowds really started coming in. I totally agree with what you say by vultures :S I got really tired just trying to navigate from one place to another...

tez0r

Rawr?
HSC
hehe, poor lynny :(
and DFO is like on constant sale, so they'll have "uber sales" this time of year

nwatts

HSC
Numero Uno said:
yeh , boxing day sales seem over hyped

i went to myer and there wasnt anything that caught my eye. very dissapointing to say the least
Disagree. Boxing day sales are teh secks.

I got some stuff from yd. and roger david. As well my brother picked up a DVD and a nice belt from a local surf store, which was nicely marked down. Although, I was pissed that only clothes were on special in roger david, as they've got a nice range of hats/belts/etc. that were still full price. :(

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
I went to buy - DVDs with 70% off(and not lame ones either):D. Thankfully navigation was easy since I just loom at people and they move out of my way:p

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Insane. I got there at 9:30 AM went all the way to the top and surveyed the queues and left. Not worth sticking around for.

.....how about just over your left shoulder throug
HSC
i hate to shop but when i do i spend big.....today i went to myer and bought nothing* for myself but spent $759.50 on cutlery, dinner sets and stuff saving $360.....weird huh, i just bought a new house, i liked what i saw and thought what the heck

*nothing....is not quite true, i bought myself a diamond cluster ring from michael hill valued at $1,240 for just $559, a pretty good deal i think....lol ;)

boxing day sales are one of the best sales to grace us once a year

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
mYstiKaL_rOse said:
i hate to shop but when i do i spend big.....today i went to myer and bought nothing* for myself but spent $759.50 on cutlery, dinner sets and stuff saving $360.....weird huh, i just bought a new house, i liked what i saw and thought what the heck

*nothing....is not quite true, i bought myself a diamond cluster ring from michael hill valued at $1,240 for just $559, a pretty good deal i think....lol ;)

boxing day sales are one of the best sales to grace us once a year
...er..wth..ur 17/18...u have a house,buy cutlery and diamond rings...double you tee eff..lol

.....how about just over your left shoulder throug
HSC
Enoch said:
...er..wth..ur 17/18...u have a house,buy cutlery and diamond rings...double you tee eff..lol
lol..... i'm 18, parents bought the house for me as a special gift, so its mine...ummm diamond rings.....well i cant resist, it's like a weakness....shopping for the house, well if it's not very obvious, i'm a very mature person who has very heavy responsibilities.....it's just the way i was raised, i control everything that happens or has to be done......its a bit complicated trying to explain how strict my parents are with me and how i was raised.....but yeah... thats how it is and this is me being a bit indulgent......btw dont worry my parents know where all my money is spent, and my dad loved the stuff i got 4 the house.....

Last edited:

philly17

wow is it a unit or a house in sydney>?? u must have rich parents!! thats a huge present

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
I'm working all week and i worked yesterday. We had people knocking on our doors at like 9:59!!!

Ms 12 said:
Tell me about it, I work at goddam Burwood. I found a park pretty quickly but the people shopping were absolutely feral.

People, if you drop something on the floor in a store, fucking get over yourself and pick it up!. Such dirty pigs today.
omg i know! i was at burwood myer last night and there was crap ALL over the place. i couldnt actually walk into the dressing rooms, coz everyone just threw whatever they didn't like on the floor. It's really disgusting.

I continued my Burwood trip this morning and bought:
- green bikini bottoms from Myer $16
- Orange Bardot tie-dye top from Myer $20
- Fiorelli sunnies from Myer $40
- bag from Portmas $25 (not on sale)
- skirt from Mirage $20 (AWESOME sale)
- 2 earrings from Diva $8 (half price each)

i'm happy :D

HSC
N/A
Philomena_86 said:
wow is it a unit or a house in sydney>?? u must have rich parents!! thats a huge present
no kidding!

That being said my parents did a similar thing when they bought an aparetment... however they're renting it out, and they keep ALL the money from the renting out until their death which is when the property falls into my and my brother's possession. They bought it early because they think property prices will continue going up and up and up...But since it's still technically theirs and I don't really gain anything from it, I don't really consider it as mine.

But wow... we're looking at a $300 000+ present here. Wowza. That's one hell of a post-HSC present.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Used to work at Sanity.
For the "SALE" we got more stock in.
At someplaces its just a ripoff.

7th Sign

HSC
lol these sales are really homo...

their was some idiots rushing to buy ralph lauren shirts for $79 marked down from like $99 they were goign crazy .....they were like we woke up at 5am to buy these :|

I was like WTF? the real ones have been for sale at some places i know for like $50 for the past year :|

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
You can get RL polos from DFO at any time of the year for $80.

The general public are very very stupid.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Ms 12 said:
The general public are very very stupid.
Its that big word "SALE" plastered everywhere.
Its very pretty and we should buy lots because of it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)