boyfriends.. (1 Viewer)

SweetSeasons

HSC
If you feel bad about doing stuff every time you see him then don't do it. You must like doing it if you do it every time you see him...

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
yeah well im not worried, i believe him when he says he loves me and i love him back, i know how i feel about him, and im old enough to be able to recognise the feeling is mutual.but its just something one of his friends said.he said he wishes he had a girlfriend like me coz its like when he wants it he gets it, but its not like that at all, if i didnt want to well i wouldnt, and if he didnt have me im sure he would be getting it, its not like he has stuck around for this long just because of it, because im sure that there are plently of girls who would keep him satisfied..but he has me:D

baby706

ofcourse boys will want to have sex as much as possible but you could say that bout girls too girls are just more subtle about it

and if you have sex with them like everytime u see them, ever day or whatever, doesnt mean thats all they want you for. yeh sex is pleasurable and stuff but its also a way to express love and having sex with someone who doesnt care about you is alot different to having sex with someone who genuinally loves you and wants to be with you.

i dunno how you can say no sex til married! thats your choice and opinion but arent you curious? sex isnt a sin its a way of showing love and pleasing each other!

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
nope, well i havent had sex for 18 years, i think i can survive a few years more.

danieljarvis

HSC
does anyone else notice that almost all christian girls get married at 20 - 21?

all i can think is that means they're all horny as hell and want sex ASAP but dont wanna feel guilty. so why wait for "the one" if the one is the only one who is willing to wait... great guys think sex is important also.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
danieljarvis said:

all i can think is that means they're all horny as hell and want sex ASAP but dont wanna feel guilty. so why wait for "the one" if the one is the only one who is willing to wait... great guys think sex is important also.
i guess thats kinda true... its like the whole jessica simpson waiting thing. sure she waited but not shes waiting for a divorce.
whats the point?

danieljarvis

HSC
azzie said:
i guess thats kinda true... its like the whole jessica simpson waiting thing. sure she waited but not shes waiting for a divorce.
whats the point?
yeah, like im sure i exaggerated their reasoning a little :p but, i have a lot of female friends who are like that, and their 17 and 18 and single and always saying how they want to be married before they turn 21 and saying how much they wish they could have sex now? and i just think thats so fucking stupid.
and now my brothers friends are the ones actually going through with it and he's 21.. its ridiculous!!!

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
follow the islamic belief where women do everything the man demands from them. you are his girlfriend and you are required in gods name to jerk him off, as he pleases.

danieljarvis

HSC
Komaticom said:
Well, the partner's age is irrelevant, be him a cousin or a family friend, 18 or 35yo. Some religions still sport arranged marriages, but I'm not sure if Christianity is one of them.
im just talking about christians, plain normal christian teenagers living in sydney.
yeah i know about arranged marriages, ive never heard of christian arranged marriages.. hindu and muslim i think still practice it, im sure theres a billion more religions that do

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
danieljarvis said:

i'm not christian.
why not wait though? what's wrong with waiting? and no i'm not getting married at 21....and no, i'm not jessica simpson..lol. famous people always almost get a divorce anyway.

Last edited:

danieljarvis

HSC
sparkl3z said:
i'm not christian.
why not wait though? what's wrong with waiting? and no i'm not getting married at 21....and no, i'm not jessica simpson..lol. famous people always almost get a divorce anyway.
congratulations??

can i ask what religion you are? and if you are following a religion or just an idea you support.

wait all you want i think thats a nice idea to follow, but i think its ridiculously stupid when you wait for the first person who's willing to wait until you get out of your teenage years.
i never directed this at you ... i just spoke of my stupid friends and generalised an entire religion like the whole hearted genius i am.

celebrity marriages are hilarious!

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
danieljarvis said:
im just talking about christians, plain normal christian teenagers living in sydney.
yeah i know about arranged marriages, ive never heard of christian arranged marriages.. hindu and muslim i think still practice it, im sure theres a billion more religions that do
that would mean for every 6 people in the world, they have a unique religion and they must practice arranged marriages.

dont exaggurate you heathen

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
ahaha no religions...so you're probably thinking why wait if i'm not into religion...well i don't see why not wait, it's just going to be more special when i'm married, i don't want to experience it now, and i'm not dying because i don't have sex, it's just sex....i don't see it as a major thing at the moment, but i will when i'm married, because as we all know sex is a way of expressing love if you have a gf/married/etc.....and nothing but pleasure for all those sex obsessed ppl who have nothin better to do

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
why is that so many people who are waiting for marriage feel the need to constantly advertise and justify their decision

highpingbastard

Lag me hard!
HSC
sparkl3z said:
yeah, been with a year, known him as a best friend for two, and going to know him for two more before we go and do that
sparkl3z said:
well i havent had sex for 18 years, i think i can survive a few years more.
sparkl3z said:
i'm not getting married at 21.....
Contradictions! You're 18 and you said it could be 2 years until you get married to him and "do it" and then finish off with saying you won't get married at 21.

It's obvious here that someone is having second thoughts!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
sparkl3z said:
yeah, been with a year, known him as a best friend for two, and going to know him for two more before we go and do that, i won't try before i buy cos it will be meaningless to me on my wedding night, i mean, ofcourse it's still important, but you can already know what it's like if you do it now, but if i don't do it now, it's going to be more ..romantic ahahah. anyways my opinion. i told him that i'm not going to sleep with him....yet.....and asked him like heaps to make sure that he could handle it, he sed he can, so yeah....anyways people are different, i respect everyones opinions. try before buy could be good..*shrugs*..but it's not for me.
If you call blood going everwhere and neither of you having any idea what the fuck you're doing romantic, then yes.

X

xeuyrawp

pRiNCesS..!! said:
so..my boyfriend is trying to get as much sex as possible from me?
That's a universal constant. Even more constant than light, gravity, and the fact that Big Brother will be on every year until I die.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)