boys who's taller you or your dad? girls who's taller you or your mum? (1 Viewer)

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
also are you still growing?

I am

• taller than my mum by 5 cm at the moment (still growing)
  • 8 cm below my dad
  • and 14 cm shorter than my brother.
What is my height? (jokes :lol:)

At least i'm not shorter than my mum. I know of a few girls who aren't taller than their mums and a few boys who aren't taller than their dads. What are teenagers doing to their bodies these days?! :jaw:

Also i go to the gym a lot and see a lot of short people why is this?
I once had an arm wrestle with someone who weighed 7 kg less than me and 20 cm shorter than me and lost in front of everyone! :shy:

Which muscles should i work on to ensure i am not embarrassed by shorter people in arm wrestling?

kawaiinlove

HSC
bout that same height as my mum. maybe 1cm shorter than my dad. lol, i got short parents. but my brother towers over all of us

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I'm taller than my mum by ~7cm and my dad by ~3cm... they're both short and so am i >.>

dux&src

HSC
I'm taller than my mum by ~7cm and my dad by ~3cm... they're both short and so am i >.>
my brother is taller than my dad by about 6 cm :)

and wow, a girl taller than her dad by 3cm :)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
my brother is taller than my dad by about 6 cm :)

and wow, a girl taller than her dad by 3cm :)
Hehe, are you aiming to be taller than your brother?

Most people don't believe me until they see my dad lol. It's because we're asian XD

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
im about same height as dad (167cm) and a head taller than mum, my sis (1 year my younger) is same height as my mum.

dux&src

HSC
Hehe, are you aiming to be taller than your brother?

Most people don't believe me until they see my dad lol. It's because we're asian XD
I'm predicted to be around my brother's height too. The range is 3cm below him and 5cm above him, i'm hoping it's the latter :p :lol:

dux&src

HSC
about 16/17 cms taller than mum. 2cms taller than sis
That's very impressive i must say, i don't know many girls who are practically a hole head taller than their mothers.
At the moment I only stand 5cm above my mother, but i am definitely still growing.

dux&src

HSC
one of my cousins is 2m tall.

his dad is a bit taller.

:eek:
zomg!
That's like my brother's height!
he is 203~

was your cousin's mum tall?
I think having a tall mother pretty much guarantees tall children.
Since my mum is 6 foot and a bit.

dux&src

HSC
my cousin's dad is tall, his mum is average height, around 170ish
well i can say that your cousin must have reached his full potential unlike some people...namely my brother..

aLexTasyy

HSC
well...ive been taller than my mum since i was like 11.
im like eye level with dad (he has shrunk over the years, apparently he used to be like 6ft4 or some shit...but then again he claims to once have hair as well....doubtful, very doubtful.)

taller than my step mum by ALOT
taller than my older bro by like....a few centremetres
taller than little brother (10) by a head...

fucking dutch genes.....stupid major tall family.

my cousins like 15 and he TOWERS me...i mean like by ALOT....its funny coz he used to be the little bitch, he still is, but he's just a HUGE little BITCH.

dux&src

HSC
well...ive been taller than my mum since i was like 11.
im like eye level with dad (he has shrunk over the years, apparently he used to be like 6ft4 or some shit...but then again he claims to once have hair as well....doubtful, very doubtful.)

taller than my step mum by ALOT
taller than my older bro by like....a few centremetres
taller than little brother (10) by a head...

fucking dutch genes.....stupid major tall family.

my cousins like 15 and he TOWERS me...i mean like by ALOT....its funny coz he used to be the little bitch, he still is, but he's just a HUGE little BITCH.
Generally girls develop faster than boys.

My dad and brother both stopped growing about 19~
Apparently my brother's growth was a bit stunted because of the way he basically lived his life.
So i think you should have done the same...I'm thinking about doing it. But i just can't because i want big muscles so i have to live a healthy lifestyle which naturally will allow me to reach my full potential (oh noes...what will that number be).

lol at your dad :lol:
well it looks like your older brother stunted his height aye, probably a smoker i'm guessing? Either that or YOU treated your body very well! (bravo!)

I want to beat my brother for once in my life.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
My mum was short, I'm the same height as my dad. One of my grandfathers was tall (6'0", tall for his generation) and the other about average, so I doubt I will get much taller.

lychnobity

HSC
To answer the thread question, I'm tallest in my family.

And to answer this question:
Which muscles should i work on to ensure i am not embarrassed by shorter people in arm wrestling?
I'm unsure about the specific muscles, but its the arm muscles, not the biceps, triceps etc you're using when arm wrestling. A lot of pianists I know are skinny as hell but complete ownage at arm wrestling, it's saying something.

dux&src

HSC
To answer the thread question, I'm tallest in my family.

And to answer this question:

I'm unsure about the specific muscles, but its the arm muscles, not the biceps, triceps etc you're using when arm wrestling. A lot of pianists I know are skinny as hell but complete ownage at arm wrestling, it's saying something.
i found out i was the forearms mainly. :) But good post :)
i've only recently started working out my forearms more intently. Hoping to see an improvement in my arm wrestling matches. :)

Arm Wrestling Exercises for the Wrist and Forearms

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)