• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Brands you hate, and why :) (1 Viewer)

moffat

Yeah. Think about it.
HSC
jay jays has some tacky tops....alot that are as bad as supre with really annoying pick-up lines on the front...
girl shirt i saw: 'i lost my number can i have yours?' and similiar
guy shirt i saw: 'breast inspector' or sumthin like that
and the 'you've been a bad girl. go to my room' shirts
and the disturbing thing is, 10 yr olds shopping with their mum's are wearing these shirts

aaaman

Banned
HSC
moffat said:
jay jays has some tacky tops....alot that are as bad as supre with really annoying pick-up lines on the front...
and the disturbing thing is, 10 yr olds shopping with their mum's are wearing these shirts
shes rite i got a "can you hug my t-shirt" shirt. but only as a joke :)

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
aaaman said:
shes rite i got a "can you hug my t-shirt" shirt. but only as a joke :)
Lol.

I've seen some tacky ones, like "How about a nice big cup of shut the fuck up... Think before you say something stupid"
and
"I fucked your girlfriend"

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
a.d.i.d.a.s

because it has 3 stripes...although, they're pulling themselves out of a rut

X

xeuyrawp

braad said:
a.d.i.d.a.s

because it has 3 stripes...although, they're pulling themselves out of a rut
Yeah... I dunno about sportswear. I mean, it all looks the same, which is fine, I'm sure there's a practical usage for them in sport... But why the hell is it so common for total white/wog trash to wear it like they're going for a jog?- even worse when their tracksuit tops and bottoms match, they're wearing nasty Lynx cologne, and they have on sneakers (not for sneaking...):yuk:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
jebbie said:
I don't find that hard to believe, I think thats what everyone believes. It actually stemmed from French Connection. They had a United Kingdom Store and other international stores and so there would be FCUK FCHK (Hong kong) FCA (im assuming for America) and so on. And FCUK was so funny or something random they us that now. I dont think its terrifically funny and so yes.
i think it's a clever name, it catches a lot of attention, anything slightly controversial does

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
The people who walk around wearing head to toe brand name things especially in winter. I go out and there are people wearing roxy beanies, tops, jackets, jeans and socks, and then some other random brand of shoes. I am all for wearing SOME things that are brandnamed, but when you have 'billabong' or 'roxy' emblazoned everywhere across your body, are you being fashionable, OR a walking ad for an overpriced bad quality surf brand. (No offence to anybody)

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
moffat said:
i must admit i bought a jay jays top that says
"YES..but not with you"

I thought it was pretty funny.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
One time my friend bought me a Jayjays top and before I opened my presents we had been talking and tops came up and I bagged out the exact top she gave me. It made it really weird and awkward.

tempco

HSC
hehe, well at least your friend knew how you really felt about your present.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
SashatheMan said:
sooooooo coooool.

u sucka, u made yyor friend cut wrists after hearign that
You make everyone slit their wrists after havign to decipher your semi-english.

HSC
EnterNameHere said:
Does anyone else hate the supre "Love the OC" tops? i thought they were acceptable when they first came out, but every second 13 year old owns one now.
is it just me that hates this?
oh and i have to say, i dont really like marcs, ralph lauren (besides the skinny polo shirts) or tommy.
does anyone else think they are just far too overpriced for being so plain?
and i have to agree with TaEkWoNdObArBiE. there is a fine line between a subtle flash of a brand name, and a billboard.
unfortunetly, many people opt for the latter
Read the first two pages, and they are filled with Supre slogan top haters.

I disagree with you on the Marcs and Ralph thing. You need classic items that don't go out of season. And because they're tailored, they're worth every cent.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
lol i must say, i hate supre HEAPS! i haevnt stepped foot in their store for the last 5 years...like im dead serious lol-

my fav designer brands are fasshionassassin and sass and bide- but normally these are often sooooo expensive.!sometimes i think they overprice it, but its nomrsally worth it cos theyre designs are sooo hoTt! ppl normally only buy sass and bide beacuse...theyre sass and bide! but yeh, i also love dotti too. :uhhuh: Bettina liano's clothes are nice too, except i hate the jeans. Most of the time i dnt look for brands cos seriously, most clothes that i find arent pppular branded in like cheap shops or boutiques which are really different and really hot- so i try to shop like that instead of looking for brands. Tree of life is hott too- exotic's the word.

i HATE surf brands like billabong adn roxy cos theyre like ervywhere! and i see Von dutch evrywhere too- its irritating. theyre not even that nice most of the time, its all the same and its....just not my thing.

HSC
kimi said:
Bettina liano's clothes are nice too, except i hate the jeans.
wtf? What else is there to like? The plain black t-shirts?
If you want plain black t-shirts, go to Target.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)