bras (1 Viewer)

rozymisty

HSC
This is NOT about what size etc..so guys dont wet urselves...

Just wondering ladies, do you have problems with those bras that have rubber at the sides and they just dig in and cause like blisters, even if the band is the right size?

Im a 14c/d but some bras im a 16 c/d....but even with those clip expander things, my strapless bra , the rubber part really digs in and causes blister like wounds on my skin. And now its getting itchy at times.....

Any advice..going to put some pawpaw ointment on it to help it heal....its good when i can get those bras off thats for sure!

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
I don't normally get those ones, as they're uncomfortable. I've only really found that on some cheap, strapless bras.

edit: oh, it's just your strapless? It sounds like it was poorly fit, did you get it properly fitted?

rozymisty

HSC
No, its also in some of my normal bras. I got a bonds one that has a bit of rubber in it and it hurts, but not as much as the others. I got most of mine from Target or Kmart...i had been thinking of getting fitted properly.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Yeah, def get fitted properly. I don't trust the quality of those ones, go get fitted at myer at least, you can still get cheaper but good ones there.

I find those cheap chainstore ones to be sooo uncomfortable.

Napstar

Banned
HSC
Yeah I hear being grossly overweight and trying to squeeze into a size 14 doesn't work

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
for the last year i have been wearing incredibly expensive bras and i would never dare go back to cheap ones. spend some decent money and get fitted properly. look into the biofit range by pleasure state. undoubtedly the most comfortable bra i have ever owned and as far as i can remember, only cost me $40 or therabouts. seriously, make a decent investment and don't ever shop at bras and things.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
Tad rude, don't you think...
aaaaaaaanyway breast size usually isn't a reflection on weight. It's not dissimilar to BMI being an indication of 'health' :D
he's a gold member, he can say whatever he wants and it becomes doctrine to be followed religiously. its just how it works beb

Napstar

Banned
HSC
it's not elitism

she said like, a month ago that she weighs 90kg or something

fuck off she fits into a size 14 at 90kg

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Yeah bra size has no reflection of weight its just a measure of your body size...

rozymisty

HSC
I do need to lose weight but thats not coz of my boob size...in fact being this weight means i have decent size boobs and when i lose weight ill be like a b.....

I fit into a 14/16 fyi...it depends on what type of clothes it is etc....

And as nicola just said, everyones bra size doesnt correlate with their weight. Eg anna nicole smith wasnt a 14 in clothes but she certainly was a very large cup size.....

Thanks to the girls who offered helpful advice.....to the guys...fuck off.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Not necessarily body size just boob size. My best friend wears (get ready for this) 10G bras and she's thin. Well, except for her breasts of course
No, because the ten is measurement below the breast, fuck I'm a guy and I know this.

I do need to lose weight but thats not coz of my boob size...in fact being this weight means i have decent size boobs and when i lose weight ill be like a b.....

I fit into a 14/16 fyi...it depends on what type of clothes it is etc....

And as nicola just said, everyones bra size doesnt correlate with their weight. Eg anna nicole smith wasnt a 14 in clothes but she certainly was a very large cup size.....

Thanks to the girls who offered helpful advice.....to the guys...fuck off.
The cup size is only the letter, if she was a 10 in dresses she'd be a 10E or something in bras, not a 14. You don't know how the sizes even work I'm not surprised you're having fitting issues. The cup size is also related to the band size, eg. a 10C has exactly the same cup size as 12B. So when you lose weight, assuming you lost it evenly, you would in fact remain the same letter.

In summary, go get fitted you fat bitch.

Sarebs

HSC
Woah. Be nice to the girl! Anyway fitting helps, but I have seen these bras that are like all foam or something. I tried one on in bras and things but they run big as I'm a 10D and it was really but around, so I never got to get one but from memory they don't have the rubber thing you're talking about.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
You need to get properly fitted and invest in a few good quality bras, none of this kmart business.

The bigger your boobs the more important it is, IMO. Get re-fitted if you notice a change in the way your bras fit, or if you lose/gain weight. And never ever just buy a bra straight off the rack because it's your size, different brands and styles can have different sizing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)