Brazilian Wax (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
most guys now do trim (what ive been told..) because hairs also get in the way sometimes when wanking..if its true..guys can clarify it
Never had that problem.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
haha i agree that having a pube in your mouth isn't the best feeling (especially when you're trying to locate it and be discreet at the same time), but i wouldn't really ask a guy to wax just for that. trimming is fine :)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
so you can only tell what the age of a person is by his pubic hair? you do KNOW if you are having a sex with a man, so why should it matter if he is waxed? it doesnt look pre-pubescent, and im sick of people going on about it looking pre-pubescent. MEN and WOMEN dont look like CHILDREN because they wax/shave/etc.

its everyones own opinion on what they do. so i couldnt care less what people do. however i PREFER my men trimmed or waxed, my current boyfriend trims and i thank god because i dont like hair in my teeth. my ex comletely shaved but was kinda shit cause it was all prickly.
most guys now do trim (what ive been told..) because hairs also get in the way sometimes when wanking..if its true..guys can clarify it
darl, i just said that I would feel like I'M fucking a prepubescent guy if my boyfriend had no hair, i never said YOU would feel as though you're fucking a 9 year old.

like you said, it's everyone's opinion. i find it amusing that you're "sick" of my opinion lol

chloe169

finance yo
HSC
grk_styl said:
darl, i just said that I would feel like I'M fucking a prepubescent guy if my boyfriend had no hair, i never said YOU would feel as though you're fucking a 9 year old.

like you said, it's everyone's opinion. i find it amusing that you're "sick" of my opinion lol
nah, i agree with her, its a bullshit excuse that keeps getting thrown around. sif youd feel that way... its totally irrelevant. grown men do not look like 9 yr olds simply because they have cleaned up down there.

Collin

HSC
N/A
I recall an incident on another forum where this random girl tried doing a Brazilian on herself.. twas teh funniest thread.

Anyway, a Brazilian makes going down THAT much more enjoyable. Take note girls, especially if you're well.. 'natural' (ew).

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
chloe169 said:
nah, i agree with her, its a bullshit excuse that keeps getting thrown around. sif youd feel that way... its totally irrelevant. grown men do not look like 9 yr olds simply because they have cleaned up down there.
it's not my excuse...it's my opinion. i dont want my man to have abnsolutely no hair down there. tres simple :)

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
eh people have different preferences. how much does a salon brazillian cost?
there comes a point when ripping out your own hairs starts feeling like you're a masochist.

SmokedSalmon

HSC
I prefer brazilians then au naturel anyday... especially in the summertime! I adore the feeling of smoothness down there. I've only ever had sex when I've had no hair or some regrowth, and its been fantastic! When I first got a brazilian wax it barely hurt... the lady at the salon asked me if I was on drugs cause I wasn't screaming or shaking in agony. I'm glad I have high tolerance to pain :)

aimstar555

HSC
azzie said:
eh people have different preferences. how much does a salon brazillian cost?
there comes a point when ripping out your own hairs starts feeling like you're a masochist.
i just had my first brazillian about a week ago and it was $50, but its $40 from the place i got it done if i continue to get it done....which i will cause its a hell of a lot better, especally with a new bikini i'm not checking myself every 2 seconds! :)

Collin

HSC
N/A
grk_styl said:
it's not my excuse...it's my opinion. i dont want my man to have abnsolutely no hair down there. tres simple :)
I don't get it though. I mean, how could you feel you'll be bangin' a lil' boy.. unless he had an extreme babyface and is hell skinny such that the feature that actually helps you distinguish him from a boy IS the actual pubes. Hahahahaha.

Diddimz

HSC
I remember on a forum i posted on, a guy tried to give himself a brazilian using gaff tape, was different to say the least. On girls i dont mind either way, both have merits

chloe169

finance yo
HSC
JKDDragon said:
I don't get it though. I mean, how could you feel you'll be bangin' a lil' boy.. unless he had an extreme babyface and is hell skinny such that the feature that actually helps you distinguish him from a boy IS the actual pubes. Hahahahaha.
exactly...

[besides, whats wrong with 9 yr old boys ;)]

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
JKDDragon said:
Stop describing me under the guise of a hypothetical person :(

Collin

HSC
N/A
On further thought, you do actually fit that description.. hahahahahahahahahaha. That's teh funny.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
chloe169 said:
thats maybe coz half the guys on here are skinny cunts! ha ha ha

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
Diddimz said:
I remember on a forum i posted on, a guy tried to give himself a brazilian using gaff tape, was different to say the least. On girls i dont mind either way, both have merits
just curious (not picking shit), what are the merits for a girl who doesnt wax?

gaff tape? what a friggen idiot! i like getting a brazillian wax.....i dont even feel it so i think im in the same boat with you smokedsalmon!

but, why do girls choose to keep it full? without any maintenance at all? i kinda dont understand....

niteshade1312

HSC
Maybe some girls dont like pain and don't want to look like a child all bare down there. Each to their own!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)