Broadway Orientation (1 Viewer)

Lainee

HSC
I just received that letter today about the Broadway Orientation. I'm not sure if I should go, I think I'ld feel a bit awkward there. Is anyone going?

LazyBoy

HSC
im going Lainee :) alot of people are. Its where you go signup for societies, you go have fun meet new people. if you want we can buddy up :)

QuaCk

For people who have gained entry through EAS (Broadway Scheme, like myself).

chepas

HSC
I can't - working :(. But maybe for the 'social gathering' if it runs a bit later than 5.30...

But what I like is that "The University is aware that many of you do not want to be known as special access students and University Privacy Policy ensures that this information is kept confidential in accordance with the NSW Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998"... we'll be known as 'special access students' to other access students though! There's our cover blown :D.

LazyBoy

HSC
ha i thought she was talking about the orientation at cumberland campus (which is in broadway :p) but either way anyone who wants to go to any orientation ill buddy up with.

lbft

Geek
HSC
From what I've heard about it it's very worthwhile.

kat_mandu

What the?
HSC
LazyBoy said:
ha i thought she was talking about the orientation at cumberland campus (which is in broadway :p) but either way anyone who wants to go to any orientation ill buddy up with.
actually cumberland campus is in lidcombe, which is nowhere near broadway

LazyBoy

HSC
lol then why do they call foorbridge theatre "footbridge on broadway" ??? or am i making a further ass out of myself...lol

chepas

HSC
Footbridge is on Broadway ;). Well, by the time it gets to Broadway it changes into Parramatta Road...

kat_mandu

What the?
HSC
cumberland is a completly different campus to the main campus which is close to broadway. Footbridge on broadway is near broadway, just nowhere near cumberland campus

aditya

HSC
lol @ kat mandu... if u can take a frined i would go.... but i dunt think u can :<

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
OMG wild tiger getting broadway... that's just wrong... =p
ur uai's good enough even without the broad way =D

oh btw, that means u are coming to usyd right?!?!?!? YIPPEE!!!!!!
take that!!! unsw ... ^^

lbft

Geek
HSC
I've just seen a draft of the program for the day and if you go you will get so much out of it. It's a fantastic introduction to lots of things at the uni and it's also a great opportunity to meet new people (especially at the "social gathering" at the end of the day -- although there won't be any alcohol there.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)