Buddies...with privileges? (1 Viewer)

DirtyDancer

HSC
I just had a convo with a friend about the idea of 'fuck buddies'.
What do people think about it? Do you reckon it's a good or bad thing? My friend said it would be a good "stress relief" lol because if its based on a good friendship and neither has feelings it could work... What are your thoughts?

dora_18

HSC
never works out... An awesome friendship is not worth wrecking over with sex, and i don't care what people say...sex changes things. I would prefer the awesome friendship with the people that i have now, as appose to having them in the bedroom every once and again.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
who says you have to do it with an awesome friend? i would prefer someone i get along with and see them out of convienience e.g work, share same uni classes or something rather than a full blown friend for life awesome person type thing.

HSC
DirtyDancer said:
What do people think about it? Do you reckon it's a good or bad thing? My friend said it would be a good "stress relief" lol because if its based on a good friendship and neither has feelings it could work... What are your thoughts?
I treat most of my guy-friends as brothers.

so eww. don't do it :uhoh:
it will kill ur 'friendship'.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
DirtyDancer said:
hmm
i think that fuck buddy situations based on good friendships are perhaps the worst - the closer you are its probably more likely that you will develop some sort of emotional attachment to this person after having sex with them.

generally fuck buddy situations will work when the feelings between the two people are clearly understood and mutual, and continue to stay that way. thats hugely important. as soon as one side develops some sort of attachment to the other thats not warranted you have problems.

all in all i dont really like the fb situation. its hard to separate sex from emotion and in a lot situations not developing feelings for the other person is much easier said than done

lengy

HSC
The chance of feelings developing, especially between already close friends, is very high in my opinion. Why not just be in a relationship?

DirtyDancer

HSC
Lol i wasnt going to do it with him, i didnt mean it in that way. I was just wondering what other people thought of the whole concept.
I wouldnt be able to do it myself. Cos i kinda believe in the whole only have sex if it means something. Thats only because the first time was kinda screwed up but anyway.

Has anyone ever had a fb? Just out of curiosity..

IceOnFire

HSC
well i have got this guy as sort of a fuck buddy, because we have pratically done everything besides sex. u both say that it is just a fling and a bit of fun, no strings attached, but in the end, u will still get emotionally attached and hurt.

Now i hate that guy's guts, and regret everything we have done together. Sure we still talk occasionally, but everytime i see him i just wana slap him as hard as i can.. >.<

IceOnFire

HSC
i can go on about saying you don't know me and u shouldn't just judge me upon that.. blah blah blah...
but since fuck buddies is the topic here.. i am just sharing my experiences..
geez...

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
IceOnFire said:
well i have got this guy as sort of a fuck buddy, because we have pratically done everything besides sex. u both say that it is just a fling and a bit of fun, no strings attached, but in the end, u will still get emotionally attached and hurt.

Now i hate that guy's guts, and regret everything we have done together. Sure we still talk occasionally, but everytime i see him i just wana slap him as hard as i can.. >.<
1) thats not particularly a fuck buddy, you didnt ever have sex with him :/

2) in this situation, particulalry when there is no sex not everyone gets emotionally attached, particuarly when sex for a lot of people is much more of a big deal than sexual activity.

IceOnFire

HSC
*sigh* i think you are just purposefully getting me pissed off here..
but yeah.. whatever.. life goes on..

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
why is it always about postman pat with you?? i mean.. we never have any deep conversations ...

(ps not baggin postman pat.. he could have me anyday)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)