• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Bulld09s ripped off (1 Viewer)

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
The only reason they have the best finances is because they didnt buy any players for like 6 years, and in result were close to last for that time.
Reason they didn't buy any players was because they didn't need to. What really f*cked them up was breaking the salary cap and SBW. Anywho, the night is darkest before the dawn :)

Hornby

Banned
HSC
ITT: Bulldogs fans having a whinge as per usual, seriously fuck off, if you had of been paying attention to last week, you would have known that precedent has been set over the obstruction rule. Get over it.

Haha. Based on the reaction I saw on t.v I'm sure some lebos went and bashed some Dragons supporters after the game
Far from it, all that happened they got pissed, threw shit on field, all the dragons supporters ganged up called them dickheads and the doggies supporters didn't do anything

*ekoolish: are you kidding? Kimmorley put his hand in the play the ball to deliberatel slow the play down so the Bulldogs could get back. It was a professional foul, therefore 10 mins in the bin was sufficent.

*It wasn't a clear try, It was a 50 - 50 call.

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Lol, if i was a Dragons fan i'd be ashamed to call that a win. Wayne and Soward are both cheats and liars. Soward needs to be slightly more convincing with his dives btw.

Hornby

Banned
HSC
Lol, if i was a Dragons fan i'd be ashamed to call that a win. Wayne and Soward are both cheats and liars. Soward needs to be slightly more convincing with his dives btw.
A win's a win. Two points is all that matters

Boxes

Banned
HSC
goo d doggzzzzzzzzzzz.

d fukn dragonz cheatd 2 win d game!

fukhn me n d boyz bashed some of dem dragonz in lidcome maccaazzzzz

fuknnn gronkzzzzz

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
lol you are such a typical arab boy

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Haha. Based on the reaction I saw on t.v I'm sure some lebos went and bashed some Dragons supporters after the game
there are many lebo dragon supporters too haha...but bad decision im pissed off too...but we have to move and itll make us stronger!:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)