burnt dvds (1 Viewer)

omgd.

HSC
N/A
Does anyone know how to burn dvds so that they work on all dvd players? Im not very tech savy, but i download a lot of stuff and they all work in my dvd player but not the main dvd player, but that was never a problem.

But now we just got a new car with a dvd player and it only plays original dvds not burnt ones, so im guessing it doesn’t support divx files? Or whatever they are, lol… does anyone know how I can burn dvds so that they will work on this ? Is there actually a setting that can fix this?

please help, :(

omgd.

HSC
N/A
just burn it with nero or some jizz

but makesure you mount it, not just place the file on the dvd
mount it ?
what does that mean?
sorry, reallly not tech savy at all.....
i usually use that sonic recorder thingy, go to create a data disk, and then i just add all the files i want burnt.

omgd.

HSC
N/A
Oh and also
can i fix up the dvds that ive already burnt as divx? Since i cant download all those shows again ?

If anyone knows please help me out, i really want to be able to watch them in the car, lol

thx in advance :)

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Some DVD players cant play certain files and formats.

What you could do is convert the file to the format thats played on the DVD player, or buy a DVD Recorder. The recorders tend to be able to read more then others.

Nero would be a safe bet to burn with btw.

Gibbatron

HSC
N/A
Download free dvd decrypter. Copy the files from the original dvd to ur hard drive. Burn these files to a dvd using nero, etc.

Tada, a burnt disk with the orignal files on it. Should work in all dvd players.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
When your burning a DVD with NERO, do you burn it as "DATA".

I have Movies in AVI format and what to know if I should burn them at DATA CD/DVD using Nero?

Gibbatron

HSC
N/A
I think most DVD players will only play movies that actually have the original DVD files on them. I dont think they have the software required to play an avi file, but im not sure.

omgd.

HSC
N/A
thankkk uuu !
im going to try all of these and hopefully one works
actually hopefully the first thing i try works !
thankx for the link too ! :)

dp624

HSC
hrm yeah if you have Vista then there's a DVD maker in it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)