Burnt out?? (1 Viewer)

lilster

nearly there
HSC
Chinmoku03 said:
My crappy trial results have somewhat motivated me to study again, so no >.>;
why cant i do that?! since trials i havent done much! im so over studying!!

bleu

HSC
heeeeeelp!
My problem is not that i'm not motivated....i want to do well sooo bad! and maybe that's where the difficulty lies. I reckon i have too high expectations ..like i create all this pressure by myself. i guess i'm not confident that i'm good enough and then i become paralysed (in a mental, not physical, sense)and can't do work.
This year i've really stuffed up by leaving assessments heaps late so they pile up.
Now i have to do my PIP for SAC by Wednesday (plus other assignments) and i haven't started it yet. then there's the exams.....
am i the only one in this position? does anyone else get like this?...and i'm only in yr11.
geez...well im done pouring my heart out.

Studly.McGee

Banned
HSC
bleu said:
heeeeeelp!
My problem is not that i'm not motivated....i want to do well sooo bad! and maybe that's where the difficulty lies. I reckon i have too high expectations ..like i create all this pressure by myself. i guess i'm not confident that i'm good enough and then i become paralysed (in a mental, not physical, sense)and can't do work.
This year i've really stuffed up by leaving assessments heaps late so they pile up.
Now i have to do my PIP for SAC by Wednesday (plus other assignments) and i haven't started it yet. then there's the exams.....
am i the only one in this position? does anyone else get like this?...and i'm only in yr11.
geez...well im done pouring my heart out.
You wait until Year 12. That's nothing.

bleu

HSC
Studly.McGee said:
You wait until Year 12. That's nothing.
yes,yes i know.

But, you see, for next term i've made a firm resolution to work my butt off, start assessments the day they're issued and find a balance of spiritual epiphany.

hmmm...funny.... that sounds strangely familiar....oh yeah that was my resolution for this term..

HSC
bleu said:
yes,yes i know.

But, you see, for next term i've made a firm resolution to work my butt off, start assessments the day they're issued and find a balance of spiritual epiphany.

hmmm...funny.... that sounds strangely familiar....oh yeah that was my resolution for this term..
Go to the Prelim forums, us 07ers don't care. We've got our own HSC to worry about.

bleu

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Go to the Prelim forums, us 07ers don't care. We've got our own HSC to worry about.
yeah, soz, will do.

Good luck to all, anyways.

SunshineStorm

HSC
i understand how everyone is feeling.

i feel completely exhausted. mentally physically and emotionally. :uhoh:

i just feel drained and i want to study, i just am finding it really hard to apply myself.

i have decided to just keep doing lil amounts of study until i can build back up to normal.

my only hope is that i can build it up in time for the hsc exams without it detrimentally affecting my heath.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)