Burnt out... (1 Viewer)

Coocarch

HSC
I feel awful for not studying bc I had my appendix out recently and I just didn't study and now I don't remember anything for Skrzynecki, Hamlet, Blade Runner, Frankenstein or the 50th Gate. I am stressing like crazy but now I'm revising the poems and I probably wont get the atar I need because me marks over the year (on average) were something like:
51% Advanced English
76% Ancient History
74% Biology
65% General Mathematics
70% Visual Arts

knxd

HSC
I will actually fap while writing if the question is barriers

hamstar

HSC
This forum: "fuck fuck, I'm so screwed"
My cohort: "is the belonging paper before the module ones?", "soccer soccer soccer"
I'm probably in a worse situation than you.
My Cohort: Which essays are we doing and do we need related texts?
FML

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
What raw mark scales to B6 in English?

My mate says it's 90.... if so my school is screwed

Web Addict

HSC
I'm probably in a worse situation than you.
My Cohort: Which essays are we doing and do we need related texts?
FML
My cohort is the worst. In the Trials, half of them were asking why there were so many different questions. I think some of them even attempted to write essays for texts which they haven't done, although I guess that those ones didn't even know what texts they learnt in class.

NFmusic1995

HSC
my cohort is the worst. In the trials, half of them were asking why there were so many different questions. I think some of them even attempted to write essays for texts which they haven't done, although i guess that those ones didn't even know what texts they learnt in class.
lololol

Magical Kebab

HSC
My cohort is the worst. In the Trials, half of them were asking why there were so many different questions. I think some of them even attempted to write essays for texts which they haven't done, although I guess that those ones didn't even know what texts they learnt in class.
the head teacher in our school had to come show our class where our texts were.

a girl just texted me if tomorrow was modules or belonging, and asked if we need a creative for paper 2.

wtf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)