• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

bus to broadway (1 Viewer)

s.m.i.t.h

HSC
whats the number of the bus that goes from darlington city road to broadway?
thx

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
422, 426, 428...

but yes, if ur not injured or something, its a very stress-free walk.

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
Yeah, if more of you walk to the station, it makes it easier for people like me to get on the bus, since I take it all the way to Circular Quay.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
That's a very very very short walk. And i thought I was being lazy not walking to central from usyd.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
after walking from one class to another at USYD for a week, walking to central is NOTHING lol

jellybeenz

HSC
Others can correct me here, but I think any bus starting with a 4 along that road goes to Broadway and even to Central.

LazyBoy

HSC
Phanatical said:
Yeah, if more of you walk to the station, it makes it easier for people like me to get on the bus, since I take it all the way to Circular Quay.
that has to be the most selfish, self centred and pointless post ive heard on this forum. Catch the bus swo this guy has to walk!

HSC
i honestly cant believe anyone would consider catching a bus from city rd to broadway.....its a disgrace. I walk from central to USYD everyday u lazy shit!

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
LazyBoy said:
that has to be the most selfish, self centred and pointless post ive heard on this forum. Catch the bus swo this guy has to walk!
He does have a good point...just he didn't put it so nicely.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Well Misseden Road to Broadway is a fair bit longer (and alot more hills (well one)) then City Road to Broadway.

Couldn't last a bus trip without a beer Melbs?

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
He might be referring to UTS Broadway - not necessarily Broadway shopping centre.

Buses are 422, 423, 426 and 428.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ujuphleg said:
He might be referring to UTS Broadway - not necessarily Broadway shopping centre.

or broadway in the states. He probably likes musicals. In that case catch any of the 42x buses to central, then catch a train to the airport. From there proceed to the international departures lounge. I like flying JAL. Good service and entertainment vs price.

s.m.i.t.h

HSC
ujuphleg said:

thanks mate that what i wanted

stazi

Nightman
HSC
no you didnt. you lie.
who calls uts broadway, broadway. only mormons

Carlito

HSC
Whats with all you people walking from Central.... why don't you walk from Redfern?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
SpoRTsGaL said:
Apparently it's "scary" for some people, but we also have to consider that some trains may not stop at Redfern, or people live near Central Station, or they have to catch a bus which stops near Central station and not near the uni, etc. so instead of walking from Redfern, it is easier for them to walk from Central.
Unless you catch a Countrylink or come from Lithgow/Newcastle/Kiama/Goulbourn, all trains stop at Redfern.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
i guess if you have class at OTC or wallace it might be debatable whether it's that much quicker to walk from redfern

but anyway good on you for catching the bus to broadway. always push your way onto the bus and then point and laugh at the suckers who are left at the bus stop because they didn't stand close enough to the bus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)