Business CSSA (1 Viewer)

HSC
hey guys i have my business trial tomorrow, what do you think i should study for? Please be serious

bhsrepresent

HSC
It was working capital.

I got individual contracts, mainly because it was private sector and a management role. In the textbook it said that the main people on individual contracts are management positions in the private sector, lol.

Think i did fairly week in my opinion, i managed to bs the financial needs, normalised earnings section.
Section 3: Wrote 12 pages, happy with this
Section 4: Wrote 7-8 pages, was a bit annoyed because i didn't cover all of the performance objectives, i think i'll lose a few marks for not integrating my case in enough.
Are your schools booklets HSC size?

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
im such an idiot. left out the SWOT analysis in the marketing process for q25. what mark do you guys reckon ill get with that being said?
lol no, it just asked for the marketing process in general. If you covered other aspects of the process you'll be fine.

Are your schools booklets HSC size?
I think so, the line gaps are pretty small?

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
I mean because it was a marketing plan, you could've done price or promotion etc
I talked about them targetting a market through segmenting it and monitoring their results against predetermined standards, taking corrective action if neccessary

since they were expanding into the global market, I think you could talk about e-marketing etc as a means of promoting their product to recoup the domestically lost market share

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
I mean because it was a marketing plan, you could've done price or promotion etc
I talked about them targetting a market through segmenting it and monitoring their results against predetermined standards, taking corrective action if neccessary

since they were expanding into the global market, I think you could talk about e-marketing etc as a means of promoting their product to recoup the domestically lost market share
I kinda touched on that when i said implementing market research and a target market. These processes allow the firm to utilise marketing strategies which accordingly achieve the marketing objectives set, such as using cost pricing in order to achieve the objective of increasing market share.

It's all interrelated.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
I kinda touched on that when i said implementing market research and a target market. These processes allow the firm to utilise marketing strategies which accordingly achieve the marketing objectives set, such as using cost pricing in order to achieve the objective of increasing market share.

It's all interrelated.
yeah

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
I suggested that they vary their product range a little e.g. vitamin drinks as well to cater for the differing needs present within the global market

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
I suggested that they vary their product range a little e.g. vitamin drinks as well to cater for the differing needs present within the global market
Customisation in global marketing? That's on the syllabus, you should get marks for it.

NFmusic1995

HSC
but it asked for marketing processes not strategies thats why i was hesitant to use global marketing/emarketing

Cheeseburger1

HSC
Hey guys, i was wondering if you guys remember the exact questions for section 3 and section 4? And also, brief outline of what the short questions were about. Thanks guys :)

FadiM

HSC
Tbh i'd help you, thing is I don't do business :/

J2good4u

HSC
N/A
How DID operations influences affect the business from achieving its operations objectives??

Sammer

HSC
N/A
How DID operations influences affect the business from achieving its operations objectives??
Hi guys,

Sorry to drag up an old thread

I was just wondering what the questions were? Or roughly what were they asking?

I'm curious to know because there is only one other past HSC paper (and a specimen paper), so there isn't all that much to go off.
+ my teacher wrote my trial paper :(

Thanks guys.

NFmusic1995

HSC
Does does the operations influence impact a business performance objectives

otherone was on rewards.

i fuked up the business report, 14/20, and im now 2nd :(

Sammer

HSC
N/A
Haha! Thank you!!
Luckily I'm still first in business :)
Only just though.

What was the report on?

And I'm guessing rewards was a HR question?

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Does does the operations influence impact a business performance objectives

otherone was on rewards.

i fuked up the business report, 14/20, and im now 2nd :(
Same.... I got 15/20 for section 3. What makes it worse is that i thought i aced it....

Got 91 overall, to be brutally honest i'm pretty pissed. Got destroyed in section 3 and multiple choice

*sighs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)