• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Business Finance (1 Viewer)

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
SoCal said:
Haha, well it is annoying when you know you could have gone better:).

Haha, I didn't go to the RMR today:p.
lol, well thats fair enough then :). Theres always room for improvement I guess. 25/30 is a sweet mark though, especially for a course like business finance.

hehe, well there u go :p

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
baker182 said:
Hey guys, I Think I said before there is a spot test in week 9, I have just noticed we have a tutorial next week. So we are having a stop test in Week 8. So next week we are having a test in the workshop. I have also had this confirmed by another person too hehehe
So what happened:p? I even had a quick glance over the textbook, what a waist of time:p. Anyway, how did you go in Spot Test Two? I got 4/5 again:(.

baker182

HSC
SoCal said:
So what happened:p? I even had a quick glance over the textbook, what a waist of time:p. Anyway, how did you go in Spot Test Two? I got 4/5 again:(.
I sorry about that :p, I think Neil got wind about people knowing about the test By the way, Who was the fucking hot chick sitting next to your mate :p

I got 0 for the spot test :p

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
baker182 said:
I sorry about that :p, I think Neil got wind about people knowing about the test By the way, Who was the fucking hot chick sitting next to your mate :p
Oh well. Yeah, are you talking about the dark haired girl on the left? I don't know if she would be happy for me to say her name on a public forum;).

baker182 said:
I got 0 for the spot test :p
Haha, what happened? How could you get 0:p?

baker182

HSC
SoCal said:
Oh well. Yeah, are you talking about the dark haired girl on the left? I don't know if she would be happy for me to say her name on a public forum;).

I was talking about the blonde hair curly girl, well I throught it was your mate :rolleyes:

Haha, what happened? How could you get 0:p?
I wrote a lot of shit heheeh

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
baker182 said:
I was talking about the blonde hair curly girl, well I throught it was your mate :rolleyes:
Umm, I think you are talking about me:p.

baker182 said:
I wrote a lot of shit heheeh
How could you not know stuff like the Payback Period though:p?

baker182

HSC
SoCal said:
Umm, I think you are talking about me:p.

How could you not know stuff like the Payback Period though:p?

She had blonde hair, with a t-shirt saying Kitten and jeans :p very nice

What can I say, I'am a dumbass :p

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
baker182 said:
She had blonde hair, with a t-shirt saying Kitten and jeans :p very nice
I can see you have been paying close attention to the Workshop:p.

baker182 said:
What can I say, I'am a dumbass :p
Haha, from getting 26/30 in the mid-semester quiz to not being able to calculate the Payback Period:p.

baker182

HSC
SoCal said:
I can see you have been paying close attention to the Workshop:p.

Haha, from getting 26/30 in the mid-semester quiz to not being able to calculate the Payback Period:p.
Only if the test was on girls in the workshop, i would top the course :p

What can i say, the option of phone a friend is the best thing ever :p

em_516

bludging..
HSC
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SoCal again.

hot av :p

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
baker182 said:
I know, I bet Neil gave them a nice congrat prize :D
Only one person;).

ACFI2070 is getting a lot better now though. I like the trade market side of it (e.g. CAPM Model). It is much more practical and interesting:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
em_516 said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SoCal again.

hot av :p
Haha, I probably shouldn't do it to the poor guy. He is a good guy. Imagine if he happened to come across BOS and find his picture:p.

baker182

HSC
SoCal said:
Haha, I probably shouldn't do it to the poor guy. He is a good guy. Imagine if he happened to come across BOS and find his picture:p.
I know, but its funny. I have been laughing for the last 10 minutes :p

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Far out that was gay. Less than ten minutes to do that is a joke. Question One was so poorly worded I had no idea what he was asking and so had to just take a guess and I had to just write whatever came into my head first for the other two questions because we had no time to think:mad:!

baker182

HSC
SoCal said:
Far out that was gay. Less than ten minutes to do that is a joke. Question One was so poorly worded I had no idea what he was asking and so had to just take a guess and I had to just write whatever came into my head first for the other two questions because we had no time to think:mad:!
I know what you mean.

Question was good. Did'nt get the last part. Quesiton 2 was 0 standard deviation, because of the -1 correlation.

Question was a joke, with that time limit, serioulsy 6 minutes to do a quiz is a joke. Did you hear him the lectures too? I hate to have him as my boss.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
baker182 said:
I know what you mean.

Question was good. Did'nt get the last part. Quesiton 2 was 0 standard deviation, because of the -1 correlation.
Yeah, I got zero as well but didn't have time to show full working so I will probably lose marks:(. I got 6% for the third question (well a variance of 36%^2 but in my haste forgot to take the square root to find the risk:mad: ). What about the first question, I didn't understand what he was trying to ask. He asked for how many variance terms, how many covariance terms and then how many different covariance terms. What does he mean by "different covariance terms":confused:?

baker182 said:
Question was a joke, with that time limit, serioulsy 6 minutes to do a quiz is a joke. Did you hear him the lectures too? I hate to have him as my boss.
Did we only get six minutes? I knew it was less than the ten minutes he as claiming at the start. I was talking to my mate and he said their workshop got about twenty minutes:mad:! I didn't got to yesterdays lecture because I has my Macroeconomics II Class Test II. What did he do:)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)