Business Studies HSC (1 Viewer)

rednellav

HSC
what the fuk could we even write in a report to advise some dumb ass company about financial processes if it did come up

you can't advise them on fkn ratios or limitations and ethics of reports, ends up leaving you with only internal and external finance and fukn controlling improving

nty

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
what the fuk could we even write in a report to advise some dumb ass company about financial processes if it did come up

you can't advise them on fkn ratios or limitations and ethics of reports, ends up leaving you with only internal and external finance and fukn controlling improving

nty
it's okay man

we'll just die :(

SuperMike96

HSC
Hey, my grandmother says that the last section will be a feature article... or did she say it was a speech? Haha.

Naahs, I'm screwed. I know the syllabus off by heart but I know so little about Qantas. At least that only counts for 20 marks :D

Last edited:

Confound

HSC
I just went outside and did a wolf howl for a strong 20 seconds

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
A lot of people tell me "chris you've had 10 days to study, as if you didn't memorise the entire case study" when in reality, I can't study a lot because relatives are here from overseas and they seriously don't stop talking or asking me questions. :(

SuperMike96

HSC
A lot of people tell me "chris you've had 10 days to study, as if you didn't memorise the entire case study" when in reality, I can't study a lot because relatives are here from overseas and they seriously don't stop talking or asking me questions. :(
At least you only need case studies for one 20 mark section. It would be so much worse if it was essential for more than one section.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
At least you only need case studies for one 20 mark section. It would be so much worse if it was essential for more than one section.
yeah, are we allowed to use examples

like in my trial

it asked for opinion leader and example

I used qantas as an example and got 4/4

but idk if that's feasible for the HSC or is it just like a general example?

sammie293

HSC
Just going through case study for finance and hr now, haven't looked at it since late August

Band 6..?

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Just going through case study for finance and hr now, haven't looked at it since late August

Band 6..?
im feeling confident

trying to rectify my issues with finance now though

tbh, don't worry too much about the case study, you can make that up and plenty have gotten full marks with made up case studies

rednellav

HSC
how do you brahs normally do your s4/essay intro and conclusion? introduce everything you're gonna talk about or?

Confound

HSC
im feeling confident

trying to rectify my issues with finance now though

tbh, don't worry too much about the case study, you can make that up and plenty have gotten full marks with made up case studies
Indeed indeed.

I wouldn't worry about memorizing case studies if I were you guys. But whatever works

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
how do you brahs normally do your s4/essay intro and conclusion? introduce everything you're gonna talk about or?
tbh my intro is pretty much premade lol

its the same thing each time, just substituting the question

"In the dynamic business world, enter intro question here... which formulates the neccessity to... implement strategies blahaskdasdjkasd"

and my conclusion

idk they're always weird but they work

Confound

HSC
Indeed indeed. I talk about how blah blah blah must be highly considered in order to blah blah blah. Then I introduce What i'm going to talk about and case studies.

Conclusion I just restate the intro but begin with "Therefore" or "In conclusion" or "Thus it's clear that blah blah blah"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)