BUSINESS STUDIES (1 Viewer)

Zara_m21

HSC
nah i didnt but wtv ill just use em where the q asks for it nvm
Personally i never encounetred a question that i have to use a case study only like 2 or 3, but there more like "Use a a business example to support your answer" but yeah

hb0623

HSC
in the short answer, do we need to include case studies in all the qs, or is ok to incorporate it into just the longer mark ones??? idk abt this someone help
only if the business specifies "use examples in your response" or "using a relevant case study" or something like that. Even then you can use hypotheticals, but otherwise just link to the stimulus

ghreysantomy

HSC
Cannot be (A) as service businesses do not produce perishable goods, and are generally not capital intensive either.
Cannot be (D) as external finance as a source of funding is not specific to businesses which produce a service.
Cannot be (C) as a technology focus and transformed resource inputs are common to both goods and service businesses.
Must be (B) as services are indeed intangible products of value for customers of a business which provides services.

s9a

HSC
how do u make everything up
I can't make up everything cuz idk how to
just idk make whatver ur saying believable so like eg apple increased market share by 9.8 percent through 2016 to 2017 sounds real rather than like 40 percent yk

xibu34

HSC
Do you need executive summary in the business report ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)